please tell me theres another reason!! - updated, back from hospital

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Jayden'sMummy, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Jayden'sMummy

Jayden'sMummy Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
    ill get the blushing and shame out of the way first of all.

about half an hour ago i thought i was about to wee myself so i ran the toilet as as fast as i could and weed, made sure i was finished then when i was walking back i felt like a little not so much gush but a trickle but it made my knickers wet so i checked it wasnt wee :blush: sorry for tmi so once i realized it didnt smell etcc (still standing in my nack) next minute loads of whiteish coloured water came out and well now you could imagine how scared im feeling etc... i have no phone and dont live my family to use theirs etc...

please tell me theres other people this has happened to and there is an explanation for whyy

xxx

UPDATE:

Went to the hospital and waited over 3 hours! how pathetic?!! :hissy:
    well anyway once i finally got seen they said they couldn't say for 100% that it wasn't part of my waters (but they doubt it?) so to rest and to come in asap if it happens again and they will keep me in for obs.

i found out i am only measuring 20weeks too but i suppose its not to bad because they weren't worried about it??

thank you for urging me to go there though girls, who knows what i would have done if it were anything more serious xxx

2. cherylanne

cherylanne Mum/first tri #2

Can you get to your doctors to make an app or a payphone to call someone. I don't know what this could be, but if it wasn't wee (no smell etc) then i would get it checked out hun. Sorry can't be more help, hope everything is ok xx

3. clairebear

clairebear Mummy to 2 handsome boys.

Can u get to you midwife or docs hun . :hug:

4. AP

AP Well-Known Member

Honey I think its just normal discharge, i have been reading into this as I I have had it too, and I have to use pantyliners lol!

However in all cases you should speak to the mw

5. Margerle

Margerle Well-Known Member

I'd try to find a phone hon, clear thin watery discharge could be a few different things - best be seen be a doc. Catch some of it in a cup if you are still having it and take it with you so it can be tested to see what kind of fluid it is.
    :hug:

6. 10thSept

10thSept Mummy to one

I agree, get to a doctor or midwife as soon as you can - might just be discharge, but best to get it checked out.

7. Jayden'sMummy

Jayden'sMummy Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx

just going to go and get ready and go and try and get hold of someone from a phonebox or probably end up going the doctors .. just incase thank you xx

8. golcarlilly

golcarlilly Proud mum of 2

I agree with the others, you really need to get checked as soon as possible, hope all is ok, keep us posted :hugs:

9. PrincessSoph

PrincessSoph Well-Known Member

probs just discharge but keep us updated x

10. cleckner04

cleckner04 Well-Known Member

Good luck hun! :hugs:

11. moomin_troll

moomin_troll mummy to zane and corey

i had loads of discharge when i was pregnant this happened to me quiet abit its horrible.

12. buddabun

buddabun A mummy at last!

Hoping everything's ok!

13. Dizzy321

Dizzy321 very proud mammy to 3!

when my waters were leaking it was whiteish liquid hun so yeah get it checked out x

14. djgirl1976

djgirl1976 Expecting our 1st

ITA, just had a friend go through this and I really think you should be checked out right away. Much better to be safe than sorry based on what you have described, here.
    If there is a problem with your fluid, they can do something if they know straight away. Don't want to worry you, but if it was a lot, like you said, then please go get checked.(and please let us know what they tell you and how you are doing!)

15. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

:hugs: thinking of you honey x x

16. Armywife

Armywife Mummy to 2 beauties

Good luck and let us know as soon as possible x x x

17. LucyEmma

LucyEmma Well-Known Member

good luck, i hope all is ok x

18. jojo2605

jojo2605 Mom to Sam & Dylan

I agree you should definitely get it checked out but it does sound similar to what i get - i do get a sudden 'output' of discharge from time to time. Only perhaps once a week maybe does it happen that I feel like it's a 'gush' - when I look however it's not all that much. It is worrying though, especially if you aren't near a toilet so don't know what it is!!

Hope all is ok, just call MW to put your mind at rest if nothing else xxxxxxxx

19. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Hope it went/is going ok hun x

20. HeidiLSparks

HeidiLSparks Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!

I would get it checked, it sounds like normal discharge though. I have had SOOOO much of it this pregnancy its a white watery like kind and it just flows! Its so gross haha