please tell me this is a good sign!

candybones

Reaction score
So well now since its one in the morning I am now 9 or 10 dpo. I went to the bathroom nothing special..then I walked away and started to feel wet. So I went and checked and I had three little globs of very white lotiony cm. I'm just sad I havent seen any spotting for possible implantation :( yesterday I had some yellow kinda dryish discharge as well. What do you guys think?

I would say thats a good sign! I think its something like 25% of women experience IB, Fx'd for you!

I sure hope so! Thank you :)) what exactly is 25%? It seems like everyone gets it lol

I didn't have any implantation bleeding
"How common is implantation bleeding?
Implantation bleeding is fairly common with pregnancy. Twenty to thirty percent of women will have spotting during early pregnancy. If you have some light spotting before your period would normally start this is not something to worry about and may be a sign of pregnancy."
I hope you get your :bfp:

Thank you!! I hope so too! :))) you're the first I've talked to that hasn't expirienced ib.

I never had IB with my pregnancy, and my son was perfectly healthy. I had some bleeding with my two other pregnancies (very early on but possibly slightly later than IB timeframe) and I mc them. For my body, no blood is a good sign - it is not something I would be worried about.

Good luck Xxx

I got my bfp yesterday and I have had absolutely no implantation bleeding whatsoever.

Don't worry! Everyone has different symptons and so on. Good luck!

No ib here either. And I was looking for it big time. But I got my bfp! Fingers crossed for you!

Congratulations to everyone who got BFP's.
I've been having creamy lotionlike CM the last few days not sure if its one of those things that can happen whether pregnant or not. Still getting BFN still waiting. FX for you x

Yes congratulations!! How many dpo were you when you got your bfps?? So even though you did have ib., did you feel anything you think might have been implantation pains? How many dpo are you July?

Oh I think that is a fantastic sign, especially the light yellow scant stuff on your undies. I have that every time I'm pregnant. I've only had IB a few times and I kid you not, it was like 3 pin head dots of orange. I think it was the yellow mixed in with the red blood making orange. I mean if I hadn't been searching my panties like a crazy fool, I never would have even noticed it. So don't worry about that at all. Many women don't have it, or it's so scant you never notice it. Just gets washed out with your pee or whatever.

Good Luck!!

even if the yellow is just barely noticeable?? i hope its a sign for me as it was you! hahahah i really am also searchin my panties like a crazy fool! XD thanks for that. for some reason i felt like i HAD to have IB to be pregnant.

18dpo now not sure what to think tests still showing BFN. I read someone never got BFP till 20dpo so still a chance yet i think.

I was 10weeks pg and 8weeks pg by the time i found out on previos pregnancies so dont really have anything to compare it with.

oh wow! well if you found out that late on the other ones, maybe this one will be the same!

I was still on the pill both times lol. Good thing was I missed all the heartache of tying and I technically had shorter pregnancies as that chopped off the first 2 months for me.

I was still on the pill both times lol. Good thing was I missed all the heartache of tying and I technically had shorter pregnancies as that chopped off the first 2 months for me.

wow! you must be going nuts! I know I am af is due tomorrow and i still have bfn! Being as I o late and have such a short cycle i think I wont really ever get a bfp until after af is due, It really is enough to drive someone mad lol I am not patient at all. Question I have cramping in my lower ab and nausa but when I first wake up in the morning its really not there but gets worse as the day goes on and by night im convinced im pg. whats up with this?!

wow! you must be going nuts! I know I am af is due tomorrow and i still have bfn! Being as I o late and have such a short cycle i think I wont really ever get a bfp until after af is due, It really is enough to drive someone mad lol I am not patient at all. Question I have cramping in my lower ab and nausa but when I first wake up in the morning its really not there but gets worse as the day goes on and by night im convinced im pg. whats up with this?!

This is like me, I wake up feeling ok, then by the time Im laying down to go to sleep, I feel really queasy, and the closest to an "im gonna be sick" feeling that ive felt all day.

This is like me, I wake up feeling ok, then by the time Im laying down to go to sleep, I feel really queasy, and the closest to an "im gonna be sick" feeling that ive felt all day.

yeah what is up with that?!?! I just posted a thread in the 2ww section maybe someone has some answers im sure we are not the only 2 lol Its not to weird if you think about it when your sick you feel the worst at night so maybe our bodies can only handle so much and by the night it just has to let the pain on through ?!?! just a thought lol

I;m the opposite its the morning thats worse for me. Morning sickness can strike at any time. I remember with my 1st it was more travel sickness i got lol. I used to have an hours bus drive into work and when the traffic was bad thats when I was sick only happened a handfull of times and i was between 9 and 12 weeks then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->