Please tell me this is normal?

Bobswife92

Reaction score
I got my :bfp: yesterday, I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant and well I have some very unwelcome friends on my chin... in the form of really long hairs! they are blond but now I'm really conscious of them
and I keep finding black hairs around my nipples is this normal or should I be worried?

Thnks in advance!

i have hairs all over my body. some are longer some are darker some just never grow in certain places. and pregnancy amplified it all for me! i say its normal because the hormones are increasing.

one thing that happened to me also is a pregnancy mask on my face, which is just dark spots on my face. sometimes its on the body but my mom noticed it on my face quite early in my pregnancy. it comes and goes but now im getting light spots. ohhh joy. i dont use makeup to cover it. i just let it be.

I have had quite a few chin hairs all through this pregnancy that I'm constantly plucking or waxing, it's totally normal don't worry. I think it has to do with an increase in hormones.

oh that makes me feel better! I was thinking all sorts of crazy things haha the hairs on my chin are soooo long!

Normal! I got a few on my chin and neck, and strays around my nipples too. And my belly got SO hairy with my son - went totally back to normal after he was born!

Totally normal! Hormones do crazy things to pregnant women including excess hair growth in strange places. You might notice them around your belly button or lower back as well. The hair will go away shortly after you have your baby. Until then, keep razors and tweezers handy lol.

I'm normally a really non-hairy person with light blonde down but I now have a miniature jungle on my belly :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->