Please tell me this isn't the mucus plug!

Bingles

Proud mum of one
Reaction score
I hope you dont mind I have popped over from 2nd tri to ask this I have posted it there too but I am very anxious for a reply

I am just home after my most sober xmas party ever and went to the toilet and when I wiped there was clear jelly like stuff on the loo roll it was a clear milky colour. There was no more as I wiped a few more times and I did do the deed last night if that makes a different a good night has turned into panic

Thanks xx

they say only to worry if there is blood in it hun, so you should be okay! :)

I had a jelly like substance at around 20 weeks. Just a tiny bit & it was fine just a change in secretions.

If you are worried, give NHS Direct a ring as they will be able to advise/reassure you. Their number is 08454647

Google image search for mucus plug and see if it looks like anything on there :)

Hi hun, didn't want to read and run. Just thought I would comment. If you did lose your mucus plug let your doc or midwife know but you can grow a mucus plug back. I have lost mine 3 times. I'm weird though, I about had my baby at 27 weeks but they were able to stop it. It can grow back though and everything is fine. Just thought that would put your mind at ease.

I've had that a couple of times also...I think it has something to do maybe with doing the deed haha.. xxx

Thanks everyone sorry for taking so long for getting back I really appreciate the replys I have had nothing since and everything seems fine baby is moving around good oh. I do have a MV appointment on thurs so will say it to her. I did google mucus plug and it looked nothing like that but it did make me gag lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->