Please tell me what you think.. (bit extreme!)

Haha it's ok I know what you meant :D

Yeah it's pretty much gone like it suddenly.. there was always a tiny bit of podge, but it's taking shape and seems much bigger.

Good luck to you aswell huni

xxx

get bloods done me think....that will give u the definet answer xx

Hun I think you should really buy a digital test and take it again and if its negative then get an ultra sound done something is going on in there.

I've been reading up on the internet and their are lots of women who get BFN's and an ultra sound shows that they are pregnant.

Good Luck :dust: :dust: for you.

keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you hun. are u seeing the dr today??? what time???
I really do hope you get a :bfp: xx

Stop posting on here and go get a test NOW lol.

Technically the uterus doesn't rise above the pubic bone until 12 or so weeks but lots of people get little bumps before then due to pregnancy related bloatedness and whatever.
From what you've put here about the HPTs having faint lines i would def say do another test. Good Luck x :)

hey hun i want to know too have you tested today? or spoke to your doctor? x

Hi girls.

I rang this morning and they didn't have any appointments available so have told me to ring back in a while incase anyone has cancelled.

Haven't tested cos have run out of tests and can't afford until payday next week.

I hope they can squeeze me in because today is my last day of antibiotics and I've still got loads of pain in my kidneys and feeling really ill, so I need some more.

xxxx

Good luck Lyrah, I hope they can get you in today.

My only symptoms are sore boobs with reallyreally sore nips.
Oh and I get starving to the point of feeling like I'm about to be sick.. then I eat.. and then 10minutes later I feel starving again. Don't know if that's a sign though.

I'm not gonna think anything of what my body is doing atm as cycles are all in a mess and I have a kidney infection, so im not in top form at the moment. I'm constantly peeing too but that's to do with infection.

Really hope they can fit you in soon and my fingers are crossed for you.

By the way, my mother had periods all the way through her first two pregnancies & got negative tests, which meant no-one believed she was pregnant.

not so long I thought I was pregnant (before we were actully TTC and were avoiding it!) I thought it was very unlikely, but I had all the right symptoms... so I did the test... I wasnt pg but it did freak me out a bit

Bloating can swell your tummy too

not so long I thought I was pregnant (before we were actully TTC and were avoiding it!) I thought it was very unlikely, but I had all the right symptoms... so I did the test... I wasnt pg but it did freak me out a bit

Bloating can swell your tummy too

I've had 8 hpts a few weeks ago all with faint lines on but neg one from dr and theyve told me they need to do another pg test for some reason.

I know bloating can make my tummy swell, it's just that it's not bloat at all, which is really weird lol.

xxx

Have you taken another hpt recently
its just if I had 8 hpts all with line faint or not, I would take it that I was preggers
When I got pg with both my sons, I just told the doc that I had a pos test and they took my word for it.

If you have another test do it!!!!
Sorry but im the local test pusher

If you like you can pm me your address and I'll send you a test. Hopfully that way you would know for sure.

If you like you can pm me your address and I'll send you a test. Hopfully that way you would know for sure.

Awww thanks hun that's so kind of you :hugs:

It'll be ok though, I should be seeing the dr tommorow since they couldn't fit me in today.

Awww thank you :)

xxx

Well best of luck, if you want to talk or there is anything I can do let me know.

Have you taken another hpt recently
its just if I had 8 hpts all with line faint or not, I would take it that I was preggers
When I got pg with both my sons, I just told the doc that I had a pos test and they took my word for it.

If you have another test do it!!!!
Sorry but im the local test pusher

I haven't really stopped thinking I'm pregnant since all of this happened 2 months ago.. but when the test came back neg.. the dr said 'you're definately not pregnant', but the week before he was telling me its very likely i am and he thinks i am. He didn't feel my tummy or anything but when I saw a different dr a few days ago, she felt my tummy.. and then told me I need to have another pregnancy test done. So I'm not sure really, it's all a bit odd!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->