Please tell me what you think.. (bit extreme!)

geeze! I'm more anxious for you to get an appointment than I should be. They seriously need to get you in. Don't they understand?!?! :D

hi hun, just wanted to say good luck when u do get an appointment at the doctors. As for your pics - you do look slightly swolen but they say that you cant show before 12wks (anything before this is bloating) as the womb is still low in the pelvis. I hope this is your BFP!

Lyrah, how did they find out you had a kidney infection? Just wondering as ectopic pregnancies cause extreme abdominal pain and sickness as well. And as you've had positives results on 10miu tests, but negative on 25miu it would be a possibility.

Hope your gp will take you serious this time around. And hopefully you'll get positive results this time!

WOW that thread was crazy long...I don't think I've ever skimmed 29 pages before I even got a pictured to obsess over, hahaha.....

I hope you get an appointment at the docs soon. This has gone on long enough! :hugs: xx

Lyrah!! I can't believe this thread! We're all pulling for you babe...
best to you!

My tummy started to get bigger when I started to take those darn "wish-I-was-preggo-multivitamins"

I think you should buy a CB Digi. Myself, I love trying to analyse the tests that have the two lines but then I know that if I am pregnant now, I am only in early days. And I know these tests give us more hope because often we see lines (or imagine them) but it still gives us hope. With a digi that says you are either pregnant or not pregnant, at least you would know and this has been going on for so long for you.
umm i don't like them cb test they told me i was pregnant when i wasn't

i would get a blood test done to be sure....

Well I think after todays palava... it's safe to say I'm not pregnant, especially how hard they actually pressed on my uterus. :shrug:

As for the swelling..? :shrug:

I'll test with another 10mui when I have some, just to make sure.

Idiot hospitals and doctors.

Erised: They found out by urine test.

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583