Please tell me what you think..I'm starting to stress :cry:

LesleyTTC2

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I am here TTC my 2nd child with my DH. Our daughter is 9 years old so it has been awhile since I have had the pregnancy symptoms  (I was also 17 at the time so I wasn’t really monitoring my cycles and CM etc) we have been TTC for about 6 months now. (Fingers crossed the time comes soon!!!) My average cycle is 30days. I am now 4 days late.

I have had white cervical discharge for a few days now. It is not accompanied with itchiness or a foul smell. It’s just on my underwear and on the TP after I wipe. Now I have been monitoring my CM throughout my cycle and I already noticed the clear sticky stretchy CM which tells me I’m ovulating so I know its not ovulation..... Any Thoughts???

I also had some very dull mild cramping which I thought was my AF but nothing has happened. I also have ALWAYS had diarhea (Sorry TMI) before my period and it seems like I have had nothing but constipation. I have 1 loose stool when I first wake up in the a.m. and that’s usually all because for the rest of the day I am constipated.

My nipples are super sensitive and I actually snapped at my husband the other day when he tried to touch them. I just really hope that we get out BFP soon.

Please let me know what you ladies think Pregnant or no?

lol i think that is the hardest part. I dont know if others can agree but there have been so many times i thought i was forsure and then i test to confirm and it comes back negative. I think i'm really nervous to see another negative.

the way i figure it, the stress of not knowing could be damaging the bub if it is bfp... and if its bfn you can cry and get on with next month....

Test - Increased cervical discharge can be a good sign! My nipples were very sensitive when I found out I was expecting my first. I put it off for a week, than tested and sure enough I was pregnant.

I dunno ladies I think i am out now for another cycle :( I think AF came this morning though it was very very light pink. DH and i had some fun last night so I dont know if that has anything to do with it? really wish this was Implantatiion bleeding but its to late for that isnt it??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->