Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

well if you want a ton of :bfn: like we seem to want..start testing away lol....beyond that wait about 10 dpo before you start testing..even then is still early

i think its too early for me to :test: i think i am about 7dpo....that means the eggie is only arrived in my uterus and hasn’t implanted yet. So I know I will get a :bfn: so I will just wait till next week Friday when :af: is due. Now who’s with me….:rofl: that means no :test:’ing :rofl:

Did an opk and although it's not a positive the line is so much darker compared to the two I did yesterday. I'd say it's like 80% the darkness of the control line. I'm taking it as a positive and bding today and the next three days!

I don't think DH will mind...at...all... :D

Hi girls

I have a question for anyone who can answer. I had a positive opk July 29th, 30th and 31th. then a negative the evening of the 31st so i assumed I had ovulated and was finished which is why i had posted i thought I was about 2dpo. then just out of curiosity and for fun (lets face it peeing on stuff is fun for us TTC'ers) I did another OPK on Aug 2nd and it was positive again.:shrug: Any idea what this means?

Did an opk and although it's not a positive the line is so much darker compared to the two I did yesterday. I'd say it's like 80% the darkness of the control line. I'm taking it as a positive and bding today and the next three days!

I don't think DH will mind...at...all... :D

Wilsey get your :sex: on! Good luck this cycle! :dust:

Hi girls

I have a question for anyone who can answer. I had a positive opk July 29th, 30th and 31th. then a negative the evening of the 31st so i assumed I had ovulated and was finished which is why i had posted i thought I was about 2dpo. then just out of curiosity and for fun (lets face it peeing on stuff is fun for us TTC'ers) I did another OPK on Aug 2nd and it was positive again.:shrug: Any idea what this means?

wow no clue sorry but i would :sex: just in case. good luck

Is it possilbe for your body to produce LH and then not ovulate, only to produce more LH later in the month and ovulate then? GOOGLE time!!!!

35_smiling i am 7dpo today also. I realli want to test, but am determined not to until at least 12dpo. Good luck xx xx

hey i poas last night and this morning with bfn's lol god im inpatients. good luck to akk, i can test on the 11th when af is due

Hey ladies :)

Loooks like i'm not the only one thats seems to of gone a little Kooocoooo in this TWW lol i have decided to wait now untill the weekend to test...i'm going to try hard to not think about it and just wait(try) lol :)

Gd luck ladies...sending you lots of babydust:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Im testing on the 6th well thats when AF is due if thats not
to early to be added :)! x

Im testing on the 6th well thats when AF is due if thats not
to early to be added :)! x

No, course not! We want loads of BFP's!!!!! At least we only have to wait 2 days for yours, we are all getting bored waiting for something to happen lol :haha:

I need some confidence boost i think! Had :bfn: all time up to yet but it
is still early.. but had AF cramps this morning :shrug: well what i thought
but nothing of it and now they've gone iv just got loads of gas (sorry tmi)
but i think thats the cause of the pains i keep getting! but i really hope AF stays
away.. last cycle it was 2days late which made me get excited :(

Oh and how you said you came off the pill? I did June i think it was i had 2 cylces of
trying.. but last cycle i was 2 days late and had AF.. does it affect cycles after coming
off it? or does it go back to normal or should it by now

There is no point getting disheartened by BFN if you are testing too early because you know you are testing too early but you are doing it anyway! Just from reading threads on here, you can see that a BFN can change very quickly into a BFP in just a day. Some people have said they never got BFP until 2 weeks after their missed period!!!!!! That would be so annoying!! But worth it in the end :)

With coming off the pill I think everyone is different (sorry, I hate it when I get that answer cos it doesn't tell you anything but it's true!). I have read that you are more likely to have irregular cycles after coming off the pill if you had irregular cycles before you went on it. I think I O'd 16/17 days after taking my last pill so I would expect AF on the 12th Aug (obviously I don't want it to turn up tho!) The hormones come out of your body pretty much straight away but your body has to get used to making it's own hormones again which might explain why your AF was a couple of days late last month. Bless yyou I would have been so excited too :(

Fingers crossed for this month :) xxxx

Hi ladies!

I'm 3dpo today, although I could have ov'd on Sunday so could be 4dpo. Today I'm having pains in my hips and tops of my legs. Also having cramps and feel a bit sicky. Anyone else experiencing similar symptoms? Xxx

There is no point getting disheartened by BFN if you are testing too early because you know you are testing too early but you are doing it anyway! Just from reading threads on here, you can see that a BFN can change very quickly into a BFP in just a day. Some people have said they never got BFP until 2 weeks after their missed period!!!!!! That would be so annoying!! But worth it in the end :)

With coming off the pill I think everyone is different (sorry, I hate it when I get that answer cos it doesn't tell you anything but it's true!). I have read that you are more likely to have irregular cycles after coming off the pill if you had irregular cycles before you went on it. I think I O'd 16/17 days after taking my last pill so I would expect AF on the 12th Aug (obviously I don't want it to turn up tho!) The hormones come out of your body pretty much straight away but your body has to get used to making it's own hormones again which might explain why your AF was a couple of days late last month. Bless yyou I would have been so excited too :(

Fingers crossed for this month :) xxxx

I know i always do it i can't help but test early specially as some tests say 6days early and 4 days early! :dohh: but i didn't know with my 1st till like 8 weeks :dohh: .. and with the 2nd im sure it was like 12dpo it was definatly before i was due AF.. but i got dark lines then and 2-3 week on digi! .. but both them times were from not properley trying just going with the flow i guess.. but it worked! this time was more like NTNP but we BD'ed alot more and it seems to work out very positive! but im unsure why a test isn't showing it must be the levels or iv missed out this cycle seems odd though!

Im never late or early im usually on time and its always 5 days long..
so if something chances i know somethings going on :lol:

Fx'ed for you too!! xx

Hi ladies!

I'm 3dpo today, although I could have ov'd on Sunday so could be 4dpo. Today I'm having pains in my hips and tops of my legs. Also having cramps and feel a bit sicky. Anyone else experiencing similar symptoms? Xxx

I had it early on alot of CM and pains but the pains went
and iv just got them back again now still have CM though
just not as much its more like lotion type stuff :shrug:
x

It is so hard to not symptom spot, but JR i agree with you completely.... Pregnancy symptoms are the same as AF symptoms, so theyre really an sucky way to get people's hopes up! Ive been trying to lay low... Trying to not post as much, although i do check in and read what everyone is writing from time to time.

The tww is a double edged sword..... I want aug 14 to arrive already, but at the same time that means The arrival of the end of summer and back to work (teaching) for me. UGH! Now if i am pregnant, the summer and winter could hurry on by, for all i care! FX!

Morning all, 8 DPO and bugger all going on! x

hey girls how is everyone feeling??

im 6DPO and going crazy......im testing tomorrow lol i have to, i NEED to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly