Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Hey everyone am new to Baby and Bump altogether and i would love company in pplaying the waitin game lol....i am now 12dpo with a few symptoms that have me soooooooo confused. I am trying sooo hard not to test until after af is late(if she is)....but can someone help ease my mind in telling me if my symptoms sound promising pls...:winkwink:

1-4dpo: Exhaustion, its like my body'll automatically shut dwn at 7 or 8 religiously

5-8dpo: have been really gassy, moody, an increase in salivation (ewww), no cramps tho:nope:did i mention i have been realllly gassy (from every end lol), not much cm either, have been eating quite a bit lately, alwaysssssss thirsty (i mean this thirst is unquenchable)

9-12dpo: still gassy, sore nipples (more sore at 9 an 10dpo, an one nipple is darker than the other is that even normal??) skin got really oily, i havent been temping but my body has been so warm lately that sometimes i cant rub any part of myself together cuz its so warm, still spitting alot too, slight twinges an little cramps here n there not like af cramps really slight....almost a little pinchy feeling

What do you guys think???:shrug:

oh yea i forgot to mention that my pee is also really dark now and strong in odor sorry if tmi

i plan on testing on the 8th or 9th wen af is due, but am trying soo hard not to test today, but the longer i stay on the site the more i crave a test lolol

Lol I know the feeling.. I'm only 6dpo and want to test.. But I'm trying really hard to wait.. I hate bfn

MY:witch: is due on the 11th. I have no symptoms, as of yet, and so it may be a new run for me. That will make it month 2 onto 3. It is really nice to be able to have some friends to join on this journey.:flower:

i really really hope i that she doesnt show the hubby an i want a baby sooo bad.....an i hate testing early especially after my m/c in april....i scares me, to test but its really addicting lol

I'm waiting till AF is due too, after an MC really don't want to see a BFP then have AF arrive, I'd rather not know! x

Hiya new peeps! I've put you on the testing list and we are all gonna get BFP's!!! Skeet, when are you going to test, well lol when SHOULD you test?!

I don't feel sick anymore, maybe I imagined it? TMI alert but I have suddenly been having loads of yellowish, slightly stretchy CM.

God, I just wanna be knocked up already. -_-

i had a dream of being chased by a shark last nite and felt sick this afternoon. Other than my bfn this morning nothing else

I told you to wait missy!!! yeah I keep having dreams either about babies, pregnancy or just lines!! lol

i know you were right lol as i have been down all day now. I knew i was being silly but its so hard to wait lol. Promise to wait till sunday now. And then tue. Lol

Girls I caved today too! :( Of course it was a BFN. Hopefully that just means I'm too early. And naturally the DH wasn't happy that I wasted the money. Lol.

naughty lil froggy!!! U got 5 days yet!!! Are you having any symptoms? x

frogy i dont tell my other half i hide the tests lol told him the first one i will do is sunday

now that is funny....i guess i should :test: too been no one is waiting:haha: :rofl: you all of bad influence with the waiting game :rofl:

I still have 5 days to go:brat::hissy::devil:. I am cd25 10dpo.

IDK if its too early, but I just did TWO tests and they both showed up very very light pink lines. Used Lullaby Conceptions EPT. I've been checking about evap lines and apparently they have no colour... These lines def have colour.

I'm about 8dpo today...

Now I'm dreading having AF show up even more... Sigh... WHy do we do this to ourselves?!?!? lol!

show us!

and i'm testing whenever my ics finally get here...projected arrival is the 10-15, so i'll be right here with you guys! tons of symptoms this cycle, so we'll see! FX for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->