Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Tested today at 16DPO. BFN.

Today is CD33. My cycles sometimes go as long as 35. I know I still have a chance, but I feel like I'm out.

I even bought some Preseed while I was at Walgreen's tonight. I'm going to be ready for this next cycle!!

IDK if its too early, but I just did TWO tests and they both showed up very very light pink lines. Used Lullaby Conceptions EPT. I've been checking about evap lines and apparently they have no colour... These lines def have colour.

OMG OMG!!! :happydance: def post a pic!!

i'm testing whenever my ics finally get here...projected arrival is the 10-15, so i'll be right here with you guys! tons of symptoms this cycle, so we'll see! FX for us all!

How many DPO are you? at least the postman is preventing you from testing too early! FX'd :)

Tested today at 16DPO. BFN.

Today is CD33. My cycles sometimes go as long as 35. I know I still have a chance, but I feel like I'm out.

I even bought some Preseed while I was at Walgreen's tonight. I'm going to be ready for this next cycle!!

There is still hope! I hope I have done it this cycle but if I haven't I'm going all out next cycle; the heavy artillery is coming out lol :haha:

5 dpo, i think. My Opk was positive Tuesday....but Sunday, I felt those all too familiar pains on each side by my hips. I figured that was quite a gap between the two, so I'm going by Sunday. I suppose its better to text a few days late than almost a week early!

JRScorpio - I dont want to jinx myself quite yet, so I might do an FMU test in the morning and see what it comes up as...!!!

But I'm quietly excited!!! :smile:

Lovinmyhubstr - this was my first month using preseed, even if it didnt help, it was great to use... (TMI!)

think i will be out. I woke up this morning with one of my big hard under skin spots which i always get before af never any other time. And no sore boobies or anything. Bummer. Never mind. Oh and can someone help i got my positive opk on thursday 28 july how many dpo am i. I thought 9 is this correct.

Morning ladies,

8dpo for me today, tested yesterday on a hceapie BFN. Bought a couple of FRERs yesterday so might test tom :argh:.

k8k8 - Looks promising I have my fx'd for you hun. Hopefully our 1st BFP yay.

jo14 - If you o'd on that day then yep 9dpo.

I am still waiting (5 days late, still BFN) so, I'll wait with you. :flower:

Only 1dpo! Wish I was further along - seriously hoping this is the month!

i got another bfn at 9 dpo said i would not test today god im hopeless. Used an asda test which are ment to be sensitive. Maybe tomorrow but i really should save my money as dont think its this month.

i got another bfn at 9 dpo said i would not test today god im hopeless. Used an asda test which are ment to be sensitive. Maybe tomorrow but i really should save my money as dont think its this month.

Nooooo! Resist! RESIST! You're not out till AF arrives hun :hugs:

k8k8 I really hope it's your BFP! xx

i know but would have thought it would have shown by now and got af symptoms so think she will show early next week

jo14 - i am also 9dpo today. i also did a test even tho I said I would wait til at least 12dpo!! BFN. Jus couldn't help myself x

IDK if its too early, but I just did TWO tests and they both showed up very very light pink lines. Used Lullaby Conceptions EPT. I've been checking about evap lines and apparently they have no colour... These lines def have colour.

I'm about 8dpo today...

Now I'm dreading having AF show up even more... Sigh... WHy do we do this to ourselves?!?!? lol!

:rofl: i know but what can we say. Good luck to you and all the best.:happydance:

I am dying to test but when i look at the prices for one hpt first response here in Bermuda it cost $11.75 for one test. So I will wait until i miss my cycle first.

Can I join ovulated day 12 on third round of clomid 50 Mg and had progesterone level 45.6 but all bfn but have tingling nipples and back ache and nausea really hoping for my bfp really soon !!!

Hi Ladies!

i'm new here, i'll fill you in on a bit of my history. Me and my DP (of 2 years)only decided to start trying a month ago, as i'm 39 next Jan and this would be our first child, he is 32. I've had that clock ticking and I feel I can't wait any longer and he is ready too now thankfully.

I have been pregnant before but lost baby on week 16 to a Molar pregnancy that took me 2 years to get over. That was 5 years ago now, with a different partner, I moved back home (took quite a few steps back in life) to make myself better and to move on.

Anyways... my AF is due around the 10th / 11th. BUT I have those feelings.. and massive veins in my bubbs, sorry i'm a bit rusty with the accronyms at the mo :) they seem huge too! I've been very tired, headaches (which i very rarely get) had loads of gas and feeling bloated. Tested today with a Poundland special but was :bfn: :( I kind of feel today that signs have subsided a bit... my last AV was July 16th and my cycles are short, 24 / 26 days with the last 3 months i've been charting.

Anyways I hope thats enough info and :dust: to all trying!!

P.S. i'm a little scared posting because of my past history with the Molar, and my age! I'm sure after reading through alot of posts on this website that you will all be lovely :) XXX

Af or bfp due on 12 aug

Hi Ecclet, welcome to the thread! You still have 6 days for your HCG to build up and turn that bfn into a BFP!!!

P.S. i'm a little scared posting because of my past history with the Molar, and my age! I'm sure after reading through alot of posts on this website that you will all be lovely :) XXX

There are ladies of every age and with every experience on this forum so there is no need to be afraid here! I'm sorry about your molar pregnancy but it's good that you are now feeling better in yourself and are ready to try again. Them symptoms are looking good! Welcome to the thread :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->