Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Has anyone used a clear blue monitor this month I did got my flashy egg on 10 and 11 and I use sticks to and they where positive to my monitor is flashing m this morning so guessing I should be getting af early only second month of using it last month had a month of highs no eggs .... Any advice ? Xx

Has anyone used a clear blue monitor this month I did got my flashy egg on 10 and 11 and I use sticks to and they where positive to my monitor is flashing m this morning so guessing I should be getting af early only second month of using it last month had a month of highs no eggs .... Any advice ? Xx

I think after the first cycle it is more accurate as it gets to know your cycle, I think many women only get highs the first cycle as it's not used to your hormone levels. If you got the 2 eggs this cycle that's great!

Hope AF stays away! If you ovulated a bit earlier this cycle it means AF will be due earlier too so you can test sooner, yay! :D x

LOL i have a question for you ladies....how do you quote more then on person in a response?? stupid me I always have to do more then one post to respond..

LOL i have a question for you ladies....how do you quote more then on person in a response?? stupid me I always have to do more then one post to respond..

I don't know how anyone elses does it but I have the thread open in two different tabs on my computer then I can just copy and paste across as much as I want!:thumbup:

Ohhh ok thanks!!! Hopefully that will work..i dont like having to leave four or five posts lol..

I dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing ladies..but I have no symptoms ... It is making it easy not to want to test....I just dont feel pregnant..I know its early...but I just am so afraid of getting that bfn

Can I wait with everyone please. AF is due on 12th. I came off the BCP about a year ago and i'm still waiting for a BFP.
I've haven't really had any symptoms, apart from sore boobs. I did test today and got a BFN, I know it's early so i'm not going to get too disheartened about it.

Can I wait with everyone please. AF is due on 12th. I came off the BCP about a year ago and i'm still waiting for a BFP.
I've haven't really had any symptoms, apart from sore boobs. I did test today and got a BFN, I know it's early so i'm not going to get too disheartened about it.

Welcome and good luck to our :bfp: Aug.12:happydance:

my symptoms thus far are sharp cramp like pains on the left side by my ov area (i think anyway), my boobs get these sharp pains here and there and nights they feel weird when I lay on my tummy. I've been getting lower back pains and i am very tired but not sure if thats because i sleep after 11pm. lastly I get dizzy spells now and then but other then that Thursday can't come fast enough...:coffee:

I dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing ladies..but I have no symptoms ... It is making it easy not to want to test....I just dont feel pregnant..I know its early...but I just am so afraid of getting that bfn

I keep thinking I have symptoms like constipation, cm and tiredness but when I think about it, they could be easily explained away as pms symptoms :wacko: I did have a couple of days of feeling sick in the week but that seems to have gone so maybe I just had a bug or something lol

Welcome to the thread LouiseClaire :flower: We have a lot of girls testing on the 12th so you won't be alone. My AF is due on the 12th to and originally I said I was gonna wait til the 15th to test but it doesn't seem very likely that I will be able to wait lol!

lastly I get dizzy spells now and then but other then that Thursday can't come fast enough...:coffee:

OOoooh smiling, I read a thread where everyone had dizzy spells and then they all turned out pregnant! Oh man, I wanna be dizzy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->