Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I'm out folks
:witch: arrived early

Time to pick myself off the floor and start again. Good luck to the rest of you!
:cry:

Sorry AF got you Srbjbex :( Onwards to next month, good luck :hugs:

Hi ladies, hows it all going?? 2ww wait is goin soooooo slow.
My symptoms are cramps, like af and in right groin area since 6dpo. They have eased a bit today. Been feeling a bit bloated and today I am mega tired. But that is all.
Good luck to everyone xx xx

Hi everyone - hope you don't mind me gatecrashing! Been loving reading all of your posts! Jrscorpio8 - you make me laugh!:laugh2:

I'm about 4-5 days until af. I haven't been very patient and the last 2 days I've done two tests - both bfn! Boo!

I'm not sure how many dpo I am because a) I haven't done any ovulation tests, and b) my cd can vary 26-28.

Anyway, for a week now I've been getting mild cramping on and off, and my one boob is sore on the side (but I dont know if I might have knocked it without realising - I'm an E cup so they do tend to get in the way - tmi! lol :dohh:) And I've kinda gone off drinking water, and I usually drink alot of it??? What do you reckon - symptoms?

I have got 2 kids already, but with those two pregnancies I wasn't trying neither was I preventing, so I didn't pay any attention to symptoms.

Goodluck everyone x

I had bfn at 10dpo today, think im out AF symptoms are rearing there head, im due on on Wed. That was with FMU FRER will leave it till wed or thur now if she does not show but im very unhopeful as im sure it would have shown up by now

I'm 3dpo (far behind all of you). No symptoms to speak of. My nipples are incredibly sore but have been since O - so not sure if that's why. Haven't had them sore for O before this month though.

That's about it though...

Welcome Butterfly! You're not out the running yet, it was just too early for you to test, especially cos you don't know exactly when AF will be due. I'll put you on our testing list for the 12th (although I know you won't wait that long to test again!) Lotsa :dust: for you.

Jo14, Miss Itesteveryday.com (I said that in my head like webuyanycar.com :haha:) I don't want you getting disheartened. One of the annoying things with symptom spotting is that we know most AF and early Pg symptoms are the same so just because you feel like AF is coming doesn't mean she is! I've stalked all the pregnancy forums and they loads of women say they kept running to the bathroom cos they thought they were coming on but they never did because they were pregnant! AND 10dpo is still to early to get a 100% accurate negative. Chin up girly! :hugs:

Hia- never joined one of these forums before but decided to give it a go as DH prob bored of me going on and on and on! Also due AF on 12th August and beginning to over analyse every symptom.

Fair enough!! What symptoms have you had so far?

Well, I think I'm ready to share this now!!! :happydance:

Today is 10 dpo and this was done with a 10iu EPT with SMU. Darker than the two previous days!!

YAY! :cloud9:

Praying for the rest of the gang to get your BFPs this month or next if you're out for this one... [-o<

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 29
I'm feeling a little bit tentative... Because its so early, I'm trying not to get too hopeful...

I hope that doesnt sound too negative...

Feeling okay tho, family has had a tummy bug, which I thought was nausea, but was just a bug...

Few cramps here and there and very tired, but nothing much other than that...

I know what you mean. It's early days so it's self preservation to not get your hopes up too much.

Good luck and I hope you have a sticky bean!! :D

well 12 dpo and most syptoms have gone away...:(

can officially test on the 11th but may buy a pack of first response and do one in the morning every morning until af due.

am usually suffering with sor bbs this close to af but not as such yet and still having faint nausea, and so so so sleepy....what do you guys think....dizzy when i stand up to fast and crampy and emotional but also could be emotional because had to put beloved dog down on friday

headaches.

maybe?

please keep dreadful AF away

scrap the last comment on bbs

(.Y.) quite sore actually

and had bfn yesterday but think the test was invalid because nothing showed up for like 5 minutes so not entirely sure.

10 dpo and will try another test tonight

wish me luck

Just got a bfn at 13 dpo on a 25 Mg pound shop one think I am going to be out this month :( really thought it was going to be this time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->