Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I'm think I'm out this month as well :-( I will test fist thing in the morning but I am having mild cramps n a bad bak pain yesterday n today. Seems like af is coming so I'm not very hopeful. Feeling very tired n run down today n I have hardly done anything. Goodluck to all u other ladies hope u get ur :bfp: this month

:wacko:3-4 days until AF due - done another test this morning - bfn! I have now used up all 10 One Step tests in the last 2 months of TTC! Lol

i'm going shopping this morning and I think I might buy a first reponse test. I'm driving myself crazy with all this symptom spotting. I need to put my mind at rest once and for all.

As you can tell I have zero patience! Hee hee!

AND MANY CONGRATS TO K8K8. THROW US ALL SOME BABY DUST. X

Well, I think I'm ready to share this now!!! :happydance:

Today is 10 dpo and this was done with a 10iu EPT with SMU. Darker than the two previous days!!

YAY! :cloud9:

Praying for the rest of the gang to get your BFPs this month or next if you're out for this one... [-o<

YAAAAAAAYYYY!!! Congratulations!!!! :happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance:

I'm so happy for you :kiss:

Thanks everyone!!!

Major Baby Dust To Everyone!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Congrats k8k8!!! I have one more day till AF arrives! So far my bbt is staying high. FX so tight!!!

Sudden urge to go buy Superdrug tests when I am on my lunch break. I am pretty much totally sure it'll be BFN but I want to put myself out of my misery and stop getting my hopes up then I can just wait for AF. I feel fed up and shite today which is also a sign that the witch is on her way to me. ARGH MUST RESIST POAS URGE THOUGH

lilfroggy your chart looks great! FX'd for you :)

Glad to read you're all getting on so well!
Since I'm new to this I will give you some background info-

stopped bcp nearly 2 years ago when DH and I decided to TTC

Didn't get my cycle back at all and docs made me wait a year b4 doing anything

Now on clomid 50mg and that has helped restore cycle.

I ovulated this month (Progesterone 42 on Fri) but nurses say lining is thin :-(

They are putting this down to my 'low' BMI (hence the username!)
Really frustrated cos already put on weight to get further into the healthy range and always been slim build. Now been advised to give up all exercise completely by one of the nurses, told to do moderate exercise by another nurse, and consultant said just keep doing exercise at last visit! Currently 9 DPO. Basically have to sit down, eat, wait and do nothing . Got v.v.v light spotting today and convinced AF is coming.
All help/ advice appreciated!

BMIbaby - stay positive! The bleeding might be IB??:hugs:

With regards the weight thing - are we supposed to be above a certain weight so that we ovulate?? When I got pregnant the last 2 times I was prob around the 8st mark, but after having my second I've gotten smaller and last time I weighed myself I was about 7st 10lb - does anyone think that I might not ovulate as a result?? Eeek! (p.s. I'm only 5'2", hence the small weight)

Think I might be out this month - went and bought a Morrisons preg tests (lol) and still bfn:nope: (I dont think it is really necessary to do 2 tests in one day when AF isn't even due yet!! lol):wacko:

My BMI is right on the bottom end of average, around 18.5. I'm slightly underweight for my height but I have regular cycles and think I'm ovulating normally. I do find it hard to gain weight and I don't exercise much so even though I'm skinny I'm soft and have no muscle tone!

Butterfly, yes having a low BMI can affect your fertility as your body needs a certain percentage of body fat to be able to produce estrogen effectively - it's why many female athletes stop getting periods as they have no fat on them. I've just put your numbers into a quick BMI calculator and it said 19.8 which is in the normal range so no worries there :)

edit - haha I just bought a 2 pack of superdrug tests... but I am NOT POAS till Thursday! :haha:

Ah, thanks Elhaym:hugs: Glad to know that (one less thing to worry about lol)

Think I'm going to get some ovulation test thingies for next cycle though, as I'm never really sure when I O. (assuming I'm not already preg but I'm doubtful now) I use the Pink Pad app on my phone which tells me when the 'flowers are blooming' - but who knows whether it's completely accurate).

:dust:

The apps are good to give you an idea but they work off the idea that everyone has a standard 14 day luteal phase which ovbiously not everyone does! OPKs have been a godsend for me, I love I can wee on a stick and it tells me what my body is doing, LOL.

I use the cheapy ones from amazon - some people say they're hard to use and use the digital ones instead which are great if you can afford them but I'm too skint for that :haha: But I find the cheap ones work great and after a couple of cycles you get to know your body and know when it's a positive for you iykwim?

It also gives you something to do during that boring time between AF leaving and O day! :D

Thanks butterfly81!
Still not given up hope but always preparing for the worst- great to read your comments about BMI- very reassuring. I am about 19.5 now and have really worked my way through a lot of celebrations to get to it! If i do get a BFP I might not have any teeth left. My friend said she only weighed 8st when she had her baby. I'm around that now and shorter than her so happy with that. Apparently 20 is the ideal BMI but I think 0.5 is a bit nit-picky. Sorry to add yet another worry! Stay positive everyone :)

P.S Gutted that I can't post any smilies yet. Apparently got to make 10 posts first- grrrr

I peed on an OPK today (10dpo) just for fun more than anything. 1 line. :shrug: don't know why I did it really.

I'm due AF on Fri. I might do a test on Weds if I can get a 10mlu in time. No real point otherwise.

I have really sore boobs and period cramps. Before I went on the pill I got really bad period pains and sore boobs leading up to AF anyway. It could go either way.

I tested today at 11dpo. BFN. :-( Had bad cramps 6 - 10dpo, seem to of eased a bit today but feeling witch is on her way x

I have an app that lets me adjust the LP, length of AF, length of cycles and such - I find it really useful! But yeah, if you can't change the length of your cycles, length of AF and LP then it wouldn't really work. :dohh:

Only 4dpo - I'm already really impatient!

I'm holding off testing until atleast wednesday..if AF shows up I'm going to feel really foolish wasting all of these hpt...

I have pretty much textbook symptoms, but I also haven't cycled in a year. So reality is starting to kick in and bum me out :-(

I just signed up on this site today. I am in the same boat. AF due 12th AS WELL although lately she can be 1-2 days off. Just started trying this month AS WELL. I am obsessing because I have been feeling so puky the last few days. I broke down and bought an expensive test at work today because I just couldn't concentrate on anything else. Don't know why I did it because it wasn't one of the more sensitive tests but it's all they had. Plus it wasn't FMU and also pretty dilute from all the fluids today. So why would I get anything but a BFN.:dohh: I just can't help myself. It's like, I can't get out of my head that WHO KNOWS :shrug: maybe I'll test positive early and want to find out ASAP. It's hopeless, but everytime I get nausea you KNOW what I'm thinking.
I'm also planning a wedding and could be nauseated because of all the stress right now. Where is my fast forward button???

A fast forward button would be amazing!!! I wouldnt be surprised if the nausea is from stress..but you never know!! hopefully its a good sign for yoU!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->