Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I know. I'm also having crazy dreams each night this week. But again that could be from wedding planning as well. I am CRAZY. I have been pregnant 2x before. One I lost. Both times it came as a surprise to me because I wasn't trying. My ex-husband didn't want kids so I never had to experience the TWW. I don't know that I like it so much. Actually TTC is a very different experience.

I know. I'm also having crazy dreams each night this week. But again that could be from wedding planning as well. I am CRAZY. I have been pregnant 2x before. One I lost. Both times it came as a surprise to me because I wasn't trying. My ex-husband didn't want kids so I never had to experience the TWW. I don't know that I like it so much. Actually TTC is a very different experience.

Wow it's amazing how many of us are due our BFP (or AF) on the 12th! There was lotsa eggs poppin on the 29th July! lol

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well I cant chat long girls but ijust wanted to catchup a little
Still playing the waiting game lol

Up dated m

Opps lol ment to say up dated my chart for you girls!

I just woke up from the most vivid and realistic dream of getting my BFP!! I had a pack of two tests and I took one in the evening and I could see a faint line but it looked like and evap but I didn't give up hope, I tried again in the morning and I got the beautifullest double pink line! Then I run around looking for a camera to take a picture to upload here and show you guys! It seemed so real, I didn't wanna wake up :cry::cry::cry:

PLEASE God let it have been a sign! [-o<

JRscorpio8,
Don't know much about symptoms but my sister told me vivid dreams are meant to be good. Unfortunately not had any of those myself but stay hopeful :)

I'm out like a trout!! AF has arrived today and it definately is full-on AF as I have cramps to boot :witch: (I want to change the 'w' in witch to a big capital 'B'. lol I wasn't expecting it to come this early :growlmad: It was a short cycle for me this month.

I'm going to order some ovulation strips this time around. We've TTC for 2 months without really knowing when I O, so think it's time for some assistance!

Hope the rest of you have better luck than me - JRscorpio, lets hope your dream comes true!

:dust:

Thanks for the good wishes! Sorry to hear about the B:witch: Next month will definitely be your month :hugs: OPKs are definitely a good idea, if I don't get my bfp this month, I will def temp next month too.

Morning ladies, I've been testing for the last few days and keep getting a BFN.
We've been TTC since September, I thought i'd fall pregnant straight away.

I had a postive opk on Friday 29th & Saturday 30th July, so would I OV on the Sunday? I'm just trying to work out exactly how many DPO I am and if i'm testing too early. I do have irregular cycles.

After the LH surge, you ovulate 12-48hrs later. There isn't really a way to see yourself when exactly you ovulated (or even if you actually did) unless you temp. I don't temp (will def start next month if I'm not successful this month) but I got a positive OPK on Thur 28th and my ovary (or where I imagine my ovary to be!) really hurt from then until the friday morning so I have just assumed that the egg came out on the Friday morning, when the pain quit.

I actually found that I ovulate pretty much 12 hours after the first OPK turns true positive. Must take that long to reach my blood stream.

So basically we had to time BD so that it was frequent in the days before the LH surge was detected... Every day for the 7 days before!! Exhausting! LOL!

On saying this tho, I may have spoken too soon. I've just started the brown spotting I usually get each month before AF... I'm really hoping it comes to nothing...

K8K8 I'm sure everything will be fine. Brown blood is old blood, perhaps it was stuck inside you from when ur lil beanie implanted? A lil bit of spotting is normal in early pregnancy. You were only 10dpo yesterday right? and that test looked like quite a dark line for that early so looks to me like it is pumping out some strong Hcg! xxx

I also might be out soon ladies but still clinging on in disbelief. K8K8, I've also had spotting this morning and yesterday morning. Nooooooooooo! :-( It's a bit ironic because I actually longed to have this kind of thing when I wasn't having a proper cycle and now that I have it I'm totally sad about AF arriving.

Sorry K8K8 not you! Meant to cut and paste butterfly81 in that post- sorry! Still have fingers x'd for all of you- best of luck everyone. Wish I had that fast forward button today :-(

Nope- wrong again- must be AF hormones today- sorry guys having problems scrolling up and down screen. Some posts merging into one.... stupid computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->