Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I'll wait with you also, today is my 1st day of the TWW and expecting AF around 13th or 14th if my calculations are right. My periods have been very irregular before TTC (this is our first month). My husband and I wanted to cover all our basis so we had sex 6 times a week ( some weeks more) during this cycle. I used digital ovulating test and I was fertile the 30th, 31st of July and yesterday 1st of august. We had sex twice on the 30th and once on the other two days. As it's only my first day after ovulating I don't expect any symptoms, the only strange thing I feel is pressure on my right side around vagina area but its prob nothing! Any way will wait for weekend after next to test, fingers crossed to all you girls! This may very well b our month

all symptoms point to a bfp but if they are in my head then i dont know why because im not overly orried i would be happy with bfp more ofcourse...i have always known i wanted children young, i am a maternal person

do your hips hurt....mine hurt alot they feel stretched / bruised

hi chirri,

welcome, could be O pains but you never know, i wasnt even trying and i have so many symptoms 5 dpo, they are listed on last page, i can officially test on the 11th august so i cannot wait like i keep saying i hope its not all in my head

Hi Chirri, I'll put your testing day down as 13th shall I? Wow that was a lot of sex!!! GL!

I cannot find the link i wanted to post :( but basically the tests are more accurate the longer you leave it lol We knew that anyway!!

i know well i have your vote for bfp so will see who else votes bfp and what the outcome will really be.....i feel perfectly normal right now and not weird at all apart from a headache starting to creep back in and im passed the point of tired because ive been so intently chattin lol

i spy your from the uk scorpio
i was born in hayes near hillingdon moved here really young though

hahaha sorry perth australia lol.

well ladies will speak to you tomorrow i hope

thanks for all listening to my crap hahaha

goor luck all and hope af stays away for you

Oh I love how there are people all over the world here, Although I do get jealous to go to bed sometimes in case there is some interesting conversation between different time zone people people and I can't play :( lool

lol now that is funny. I am from Bermuda. Bermuda is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and not part of any Carribbean Islands. We stand alone and we are british overseas territory descendants from the UK.

Where is everyone else from?

Lol opps I hit the button early

What I ment to say was....
I bet Bermuda is awesome!

Hey ladies, just checking in, hope you're all OK :)

Nothing much going on here, 6 DPO. Oh well 1 week almost down! x

Wilsey, have you ever tried maca or inositol?

Nope! What is that for? I just saw someone reference Maca in another thread...something about regulating hormones. :shrug:

I don't think I have a problem with my cycles...they are regular 25/26 day cycles. I'm just behind all of you (ie you have all already ovulated). Also due for AF the latest on this thread.

I'm also temping now to see if I can actually pinpoint when I ovulate. I have just been basing it on CM.

OOoooh!! ok wrong end of the stick :dohh:

Yes maca is apparently good for both men and women in regulating hormones and promoting fertility. I've tried it and it gives you a lot of energy aswell BUT it tastes bloody rank!

Inositol can induce ovulation, I've seen some studies about it and read a lot of good stuff about it on another forum (soul cysters for ppl with PCOS, I don't have PCOS that I know of but I'm just a weirdo forum stalker lol)

I did take it this cycle because I was scared it might take me ages to O cos i just came off bcp but only a couple of times and I did O a couple of days earlier than I would have expected to. Not that you can really predict anything after coming of the pill anyway so who knows.

Obviously as you said, you don't need any help, you are just in a different place in your cycle but its still good to know stuff :thumbup:

Thank you for the info though!! Definitely better to know this kind of stuff than not. :D

Hahaha I know what you mean about forum stalking...I spend far too much time on here!

I will see how I go this cycle with temping (see if I ovulate when I think I do) and if it seems all good I will continue as is. If anything is off or I don't ovulate...it is definitely something I will look at!

I'm from Tasmania, Australia!!!! Land of the Tasmanian Devil!!! :)

No symptoms as yet, apart from grumpiness and heartburn, but they are not unusual for me!!! LOL!

Only 4 dpo, so not really on the look out yet...

I've never heard of maca, maybe not available in Aus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->