Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Looking at your chart you have started getting fertile CM so might not have O'd yet - keep temping and hopefully you will get crosshairs in a few days. it might take a couple of cycles to get to know your body and what is normal for you. Keep BDing for now! :thumbup:

I'm not positive about the whole charting thing..I tried it once it just frusterated me....it does kind of look like you ov earlier in your cycle...

You never know though...my gf was ttc for almost a year...the only month she didnt get a positive opk she got pregnant..so dont count yourself out yet

Thanks for the replies ladies! We were planning to bd every day from CD12-CD15 to make sure there was plenty going on up there before and after Ov but yeah, not sure I've timed it correctly. Sigh.

We will just keep dtd because it's fun ;) and I will just cross my fingers (and not my legs) and hope that my temping shows I Ov later than I thought.

My CM is going from watery to EWCM today so hoping that means I'm in with a shot!

Sounds good! remember charting can only show when you've ov'd after the event, so keep BDing until you know for sure! EWCM is a good sign, hope you catch the egg :)

I'd say bd every day..if not every other day...I was reading that, that is the best way to get preg...just bd every other day through out your entire cycle and that way you will not miss it ....

Yeah, guess I just saw a rise and freaked out! Wish charting wasn't retrospective!

How are you doing at 7dpo?

I'm OK, feeling tired and have a stuffy nose but OH has a cold so I'm probably getting that from him! This next week is going to go very slowly, not testing till AF is due on the 11th :)

The two week crawl...

Not long to go though! I have my fingers crossed for you xx

Wish I was some kind of DPO....

All the waiting is such a killer. Wait for AF to go away. Wait to O. Wait to see if AF shows up. Booooo!!

Just wish we could all go to sleep for the 2ww and wake up with a BFP :sleep:

edit - I agree Wilsey it's really a 4/5 or more week wait isn't it? Even when AF finally arrives you then have the wait to O which is usually even longer! Arrgh!

It's a blessing to have a slightly shorter cycle (assuming I don't have an LP defect). Even those few days less makes it a little bit better.

All about distractions. I'm baking a lot haha.

Just wish we could all go to sleep for the 2ww and wake up with a BFP :sleep:

edit - I agree Wilsey it's really a 4/5 or more week wait isn't it? Even when AF finally arrives you then have the wait to O which is usually even longer! Arrgh!

cheesh...now that would be a dream come true..:rofl:

okay ladies who's supose to :test: on Aug.12 you all supose to wait :rofl: but i see you couldn't lol:haha:

But the 12th is ages away!!! :brat:

I have ordered some cheapie hpt's off the internet but I won't use them for a while. Luckily from tomorrow I'm going to be really busy at work until Sunday night so that will kill some time. I did say that I might let myself do an OPK on Monday just as a treat so I can wee on something lol :haha::blush:

But the 12th is ages away!!! :brat:

I have ordered some cheapie hpt's off the internet but I won't use them for a while. Luckily from tomorrow I'm going to be really busy at work until Sunday night so that will kill some time. I did say that I might let myself do an OPK on Monday just as a treat so I can wee on something lol :haha::blush:

:rofl: omg your killing me here :rofl:

And it all started off so sensibly.......................

im now waiting till sunday at ten dpo. Then tue and everyday till af arrives or does not lol. I got my fix out the way this afternoon lol

Hi ladies, i got positive ovulation on the 1st and 2nd of august how long should i leave it til i test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->