PleaseHELPsychic's, pregnancy, conception, love, births, and everything else good....

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/Psychic-Re...ns-Romance-Guidance--373638279332818/?fref=nf

I only paid for a two one question readings bc I didn't know anything about her and couldn't figure out where ladies were going to get their readings done, nor could I find much in the search function, so I did a little digging myself, and found this lady. Has anyone else used her? Of course she has glowing reviews on her FB page, but don't they all? And they have the option of leaving out the bad ones as well, so I don't put much stock into the reviews on their pages and websites, because I realize that they are more then likely heavily hand picked. I'd rather hear it from real ladies on here, that they've had an accurate reading from someone and use those kinds of referrals instead of the one's through google search's or their own websites.

SO- I'm still waiting on my response, I asked about conception and my relationship with my two questions, so we will see what she has to say, but one, I'm wondering if anyone else has used her before and if so was she right? And if you haven't used her, but you used someone else can I please hear your experiences with them? The good and Bad ones, so I know who to go to and who to stay away from.

But mostly, I would really LOVE to get some referrals to some quality readers that are affordable, so I don't break our bank getting readings! I can't figure out where you ladies are finding these people!!!! :wohoo: :wacko:

I had an in depth pregnancy and conception reading, she told me I would have one more child, a girl born 20-26th march 2017, she will be a petite little girl with piercing blue/grey eyes and tiny little ears that she feels people will comment on. She thinks she'll weigh 6lb 12oz and I'll have a water birth. I am 9dpo currently and if it's worked this month then the dates will tie in with her prediction!! Only time will tell but I will keep you informed if I get my bfp. Did make me wonder though, I have 4 kids already....3 boys and 1 girl . My daughter was a very petite 6lb 8 oz at birth with huge blue eyes, and also my last birth 20 months ago was a water birth and i would have one again!! Xx

I had an in depth pregnancy and conception reading, she told me I would have one more child, a girl born 20-26th march 2017, she will be a petite little girl with piercing blue/grey eyes and tiny little ears that she feels people will comment on. She thinks she'll weigh 6lb 12oz and I'll have a water birth. I am 9dpo currently and if it's worked this month then the dates will tie in with her prediction!! Only time will tell but I will keep you informed if I get my bfp. Did make me wonder though, I have 4 kids already....3 boys and 1 girl . My daughter was a very petite 6lb 8 oz at birth with huge blue eyes, and also my last birth 20 months ago was a water birth and i would have one again!! Xx

Oh, from the same lady? How neat. Which reading did you end up getting. I was having trouble picking bc she has some great deals right now, but I don't know anything about her reliability, so I didn't want to "waste" my either, ya know.....

Yep from the same lady, it was called an in depth pregnancy and conception reading. Fingers crossed she's right!! She certainly went into a lot of detail x

What is her name Hun? The link won't work on my phone x

Look up Medium Ashleigh. She's is renowned here in Australia and I've never seen a negative review. Her pregnancy readings are $25 AUD :)

This sounds interesting. I've looked in to it some but it scares me to hear what they'd say. How long does it take to get a reading?

This sounds interesting. I've looked in to it some but it scares me to hear what they'd say. How long does it take to get a reading?

Depends on who and how you do it. You could do the old fashioned go in some where, which is normally the best, but do your research bc their are a lot of scammers out there. Or you could do a call reading, again do your research, if you have a type of store that sell's "occult" supplies which I hate saying it that way, bc so many people think that word is bad. They normally have one working in the store, and or they actually personally know someone that is very good and will give you a referral. my store will do tarot readings for free if you catch the owner in there! She's pretty good too and the guy that works most of the time is a good emphatic. OR you can do a website and pick which reading you want. I got my reading back from Ashleigh^^^^ I'm not that impressed. to be perfectly honest. I don't know it just doesn't seem like she connected with me very well. She predicted a pregnancy in December with a fast, assisted birth, NOT natural. So I'm guessing that mean's problems and a section.

laminar I noticed you got your BFP!! I am totally going to get a reading from this Star lady and see what she says. Thanks for sharing and congrats to you!

Edit: Autocorrect changed it to "laminar" I meant ljminer!!

Think she means me! And yes I got a bfp today so her timing was right!! Xx

I got a reading from her as well, I paid for the full pregnancy and free spell for fertility/gender she was pretty detailed and said that I would have a girl, and that it would be very soon

I got a reading from her as well, I paid for the full pregnancy and free spell for fertility/gender she was pretty detailed and said that I would have a girl, and that it would be very soon

That's awesome, I am trying to get that one too but Paypal is being annoying about my address... ugh. I emailed her so i'm hoping she can fix it.

That's awesome, I am trying to get that one too but Paypal is being annoying about my address... ugh. I emailed her so i'm hoping she can fix it.

I had the same issue and she sent me her personal paypal address, I sent it F&F and got a reading back a couple days later ;)

Ah yes, she's doing the same for me... ok good! Thanks!

I just noticed we both still have the 3d US pic of our last LO as our avatars, how weird?

I just noticed we both still have the 3d US pic of our last LO as our avatars, how weird?

I noticed that too!! Haha... my baby looked exactly like the u/s too!

Yeah sure we can compare, definitely. If she says I'm having a water birth, I'll know she is wrong, because my insurance won't cover a water birth... so unless I give birth in a lake by accident, that's probably not happening, lol. She said she's going to give me my reading on Saturday. I'll be 8 dpo so there's a chance I might have a BFP by then too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->