PleaseHELPsychic's, pregnancy, conception, love, births, and everything else good....

I just noticed we both still have the 3d US pic of our last LO as our avatars, how weird?

I noticed that too!! Haha... my baby looked exactly like the u/s too!

Yeah sure we can compare, definitely. If she says I'm having a water birth, I'll know she is wrong, because my insurance won't cover a water birth... so unless I give birth in a lake by accident, that's probably not happening, lol. She said she's going to give me my reading on Saturday. I'll be 8 dpo so there's a chance I might have a BFP by then too!

Cool. I finally reached the TWW so the waiting begins. She said I would be having another girl and soon.

I haven't gotten my reading back yet but I did get something else!!

:bfp: :dance:

I haven't gotten my reading back yet but I did get something else!!

:bfp: :dance:

I would email her, and ask about it. Her site say's you should get a response within 2-3 days (excluding the weekend) so if it's been longer then that, you are well within reason to email her about it. But so far, with everyone and myself (bc I've kind of paid attention to everyone's wait time) it's been about a week, give or take a day or so, to get a response from her. What was the other thing that you got? I bought a new deck of cards, bc my old trusties got lost in my move back from cali, and I bought two new books for readings, so once all that comes in I will do private readings for ladies but I can't promise you anything, and they will be free. It's been a while since I got my cards out.

***OMG- THAT totally flew over my head LOL- Congrats on the BFP!!!

Haha!! Thanks!!

I'm sooooo irritated that she is completely ignoring me! I have sent her numerous emails to check on the status of the reading and she isn't responding. One of them was a 24 hour quick response reading and she didn't get that back to me at ALL. So I'm annoyed. I'm curious to see what she will say now that I know I'm pregnant!

Yeah, it would be totally crazy if she say's she doesn't see anything. When you already know you are pregnant, lol. But for my sake, I hope she says that she thinks you already are, lol.

As Amber knows, she told me a girl and sometime in the future...not time frame at all. :growlmad:

I second the :growlmad: from OnErth, lol, as all she told me was "soon" WTH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"