PLEASS let this be it.. anyone else used asda own pregnancy test

mummy to 2

Reaction score
11 dpo fmu

Attachments

• 20160829_081730.jpg
    20160829_081730.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 97
I see a very faint line! Fingers crossed for you!

I think I see a very faint line, fingers crossed for you. Sorry I know nothing about pg tests x

First glance I didn't see it. But second glass something is catching my eye. Good luck!

OK so taken a frer and it's negative I'm hoping it's just because is later in the day as asda tests have always worked before any other test for me. God I hate this not knowing. I'm so so sure I can see the second pink line on my asda test from this morning too definitly isn't grey

Thank u! It's definitly there and pink so I'm hoping it's just to early to pick up on other tests

I've never used asda tests but you could try with another asda test in the morning and see if it's darker? X

I've never had a false positive on them but mine was blazing pink so I'm not sure sorry...is there definitely colour?

Yea the light line is definitly pink. Same result again today no darker woke up to light browning spotting that lasted a couple of hours and and some cramping and it's all stopped now maybe test again tomorrow and hope for a darker bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->