PLS HELP! BFP - bleeding - Still BFP?! *PICS

kezz_howland

mummy to one and ttc
Reaction score
Okay, I normally get my af on 12dpo. This cycle got to 14dpo with only pale brown watery spotting, and on morning of 14dpo (Wednesday) got a faint bfp on superdrug test and on frer. Got very excited, then went to work. 2pm started with red spotting, which by late Wednesday night turned into full on period with quite bad cramping. Been bleeding since, like a normal light/medium period (which is what i normally have anyway). Today (which would be 16dpo) I tested again, expecting it to have gone down or not be able to see a line at all. Or at least for it to have been the same (seen as i started bleeding same day I got the very very faint bfp) but it's darker and easy to see even on a pic, though it's not LOADS darker, and still fairly faint as far as bfp's go. I don't know what to think now - is it most likely that I have m/c and the hormones have just gone up a little before they're coming back down? Or could it be ectopic?? Or even (though i refuse to believe it) still pregnant? I don't think my docs would see me today anyway and would prob tell me to get a grip and wait a while before ringing them! And seen as the cramps have now gone (thought still bleeding lightly) and I have no other pain I think they will dismiss ecoptic unless it actually ruptures! Any thoughts? I hate waiting and now I feel like I'm waiting again. OH thinks I should just wait and test again Sunday, giving it another 48 hours, and then if its darker should ring docs?

These are Wed morning tests:https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/20140430_061822.jpg
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/20140430_073418.jpg

This is today's:https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/FB_IMG_13990322135572477.jpg

I would go with what your OH says and give it a few days. I actually know of women who had had heavy spotting on there AF date and had a healthy baby 9 months later.

Good luck hun and I hope the best for you... mine never got that dark before the bleeding started so I have hope for you.

Thanks hun. I don't want to hope still... cause it seems like too much to ask for (lot going on at the moment!!) and i don't wanna get my hopes up and be disappointed. I think I need to assume it's m/c but will test on sunday and see, and if still getting darker will ring docs see if they'll do bloods x

yeah that is really all I can recomend doing is wait more lol. I'm really sorry your going through all this. I know how hard it can be. keep us posted as to what is going on. and Fingers xed for you

I thought I'd chime in :flower:

Facing the same thing here, except I had af as normal (light/2-3 days) low bbt symptoms gone you name it..... Cd9 I felt the need to test and got a faint +!

I had to edit out the rest of this post as after I went to poas and recieved the dreaded "not pregnant" after getting 1-2 weeks on the digi twice :( good luck hun!

Oh hun I'm so sorry! This getting pregnant thing is so harsh!!

I tested this morning with fmu and was more or less exactly the same as Wednesdays. Wish I'd waited a bit longer now as don't really know anything more still! I was hoping it would be darker, which I don't think it really was. But then it had only been about 38-40 hours since the last test, so maybe not enough time for it to get much darker? Or maybe I'm just not pregnant anymore and the HCG has stopped going up and is about to start coming down? Who knows! Guess I'll have to test again in another couple days!! grr

I'm not trying to bring you down but with my chemical last month I got a positive on Sunday, Monday started bleeding it freaked me out still bad positive, got betas done, next day digi still said pregnant even though I knew I had lost it as there were small clumps the day before Wednesday got more beta and the confirmed Thursday my betas had dropped. I pray you have a different story my cousin says she had a full on period each pregnancy and 2 healthy babies

Don't worry I am fully prepared for the worst. Soon as I started bleeding I assumed i'd lost it. I think what surprised me wasn't getting a positive test, I expected that, it was the fact that it was quite a bit darker that surprised me. Which could be explained by many things - HCG was still going up as m/c hadn't registered yet, or maybe the dyes in the two tests was slightly different, or different strength urine. I dunno really. But then testing again 48 hours later and still no sign of the test getting lighter, and a few friends said from pics it looks ever so slightly darker. But then even that worries me because it should be obviously darker (I think) after a further 48 hours if I were still pregnant.

There were no big clots in my bleed - nothing more than maybe normal period type 1mm bits. Certainly nothing that gave me alarm of made me think 'yep that's it'. I would have only been just over 4 weeks though when i started bleeding so maybe I wouldn't have any significant clots to show for it that early?

I'm jst gonna keep testing every few days till I'm sure one way or the other I think. Then maybe I can move on!! I have ordered pre-seed already for this next cycle, and a new set of opk's so I am ready to carry on if I must!

it is such a shame that your going through this but my cycle last month was a cp as well with no clotting at all... not even normal bits and what not... my af was only 3 days long so i started testing again after the bleeding stopped and bfn.

I also think that the CP caused me to o early but this is my very first cycle using opk's so who knows.

You have a great outlook and mood, I really wish you the best hun. getting over it is hard i know but it is best. Keep us updated.

:hugs::flower:

I will do! Well I got the faint positive on Wednesday, then spotting started wed afternoon, then proper period Thursday, then Friday back to really light and yesterday and today just v light spotting again. So has been 4 days since the bleeding started, and it has all but stopped really but test no lighter. I dunno... I guess part of me doesn't wanna let go if there's the slightest bit of hope. But the bigger part of me thinks to stop being so daft,... (that part knows what the chances are). guess I'll know soon enough anyway and I'll let you know! I'll post the next pic on here... maybe people can tell me if it's darker or lighter or what! lol

It is always great to be positive, I try to live by the hope for the best prepare for the worst outcome it helps me not be so let down in anything. I really hope that it was just one of those weird things that happen so some woman in pregnancy like the body hasnt fully realized its pregnant so it kinda sheds some of the lining and then realizes it and goes whoops lol happened to my mom with me she didnt know she was pregnant with me for like 2 months cause she bled for 4 days when her first af was supposed to come and didnt think twice about it till next month it didnt show lol. if only our bodies were just like set.. 28 day cycle if your pregnant bam here is the symptoms and postive test lol would take all the guessing out. oh to have wishful thinking. keeping you in my thoughts and hope that you keep getting that BFP

Well I went and bought wilkos cheap tests 25miu (so higher than the 10miu ones ive been doing) and still got a clear positive. It worries me that its faint though. But this is the first 25miu test I have taken so nothing to compare it to! Will take a sd test and another wilko one with fmu tomorrow and if still unsure im calling the doc...

I had bleeding AFTER I got my BFP with my DS. I was 14DPO when I got my BFP and I would say a few days later I had the bleeding. It started off brown then went to reddish then lightened to pink. It lasted about a day. I also had a friend who had "periods" while pregnant with her daughter. I would call your doctor and get levels checked. Good luck hun.

Well all tests this morning are much fainter. So ive accepted I have lost it now. However, I did an opk just now ans its almost positive. Is it likely to be that im ov"ing early as ive read that often happens after chemical, or cpuld it be picking up something else still?

ive heard opk can pick up pregnancy and the oncoming of your AF so they are not really accurate i had a chemical last month and i ovulated on cd 19 afterwards if that helps any

Hey hun, turns out I got +opk today when my pg test turned negative on Sunday, that makes it 9 days earlier than I normally ov so it's entirely possible :)

I'm always on the dot for my AF and i believe my o and i had a CP last cycle and instead of things happening around cd 14 i believe i O'ed cd 12 so I'm thinking this is a way for nature to give is a better chance to conceive the next cycle after mc or cp.

it actually happens with a lot of mammals, if an infant is lost or a pregnancy is lost they cyle for another pregnancy with in a weeks time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->