PLS help TTC question :(

Darl16

Reaction score
HI i am 23 years old and me and husband want our second child……
PERIOD STARTED: April 30
Period Ended:May 5
Had sex: May 6,7,9,11,14,15
I wanna know what are my chances of having a BFP because on May 12 i started having slight cramping and today i still have them BUT whats different is sore breast. what does this mean? pls help me w this one i been TTC #2 for 2 years now

HI i am 23 years old and me and husband want our second child……
PERIOD STARTED: April 30
Period Ended:May 5
Had sex: May 6,7,9,11,14,15
I wanna know what are my chances of having a BFP because on May 12 i started having slight cramping and today i still have them BUT whats different is sore breast. what does this mean? pls help me w this one i been TTC #2 for 2 years now

Nobody could answer this without knowing when you ovulate. Do you use opks or temp? Theres a chance you ovulated between the 12-15 which is likely.. But still would need to be confirmed. Thats what I would assume. But as with any month, your chances are still only 20%, all you can do it bd and hope for the best. Dtd again tomorrow just in case

Nobody could answer this without knowing when you ovulate. Do you use opks or temp? Theres a chance you ovulated between the 12-15 which is likely.. But still would need to be confirmed. Thats what I would assume. But as with any month, your chances are still only 20%, all you can do it bd and hope for the best. Dtd again tomorrow just in case
yea it says i ovulated yesterday…

So if sperm can last for five days.. Anything from may 10th until today could end up as a positive..
So your attempts on the 11, 14, and 15 stand a chance if conditions were right.
Happy tww!

yea i hope i get a BFP lol i really hope so…..so r u TTC also? :kiss::winkwink:

Yes! Been trying since January.. Not yet successful hoping for this month

oh wow!!!! well good luck and baby dust to you!!!! i wanna know have you had slight cramping for a couple days???? my period is due in 13 days

I havent O yet.. Usually id start to get O cramping today.. Byt yes in the tww, i alwats have cramps.
Try not to read too much in to symptoms, you will drive yourself crazy! And all symptoms of bfp are also usually signs of af. Just hang tight and try to do things to occupy your mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"