Pls pls pls look (UPDATE progression)

LaughOutLoud

Reaction score
I've never done this before but I really need some tweakers to help see if there's a line?

I think I'm 11dpo and have struggled with this for so long that I'm not sure if I'm seeing things now.

I used IC earlier today (have been doing so many!) and didn't think I saw anything so I left it for few hours and came back to a line but I'm not sure what colour it is? The top IC is the one I'm talking about.

The bottom one is the one I just did and took pic within 10 mins (roundabout) and I feel I see something but I'm not sure again. Please God let this happen.

Now its uploaded i cant see anything on my laptop?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 72
I see it on the original pic, I tried to tweak, not sure if I helped or made it worse lol

Attachments

• 2015-09-18 20.24.00.jpg
    2015-09-18 20.24.00.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 35
I see it on the original pic, I tried to tweak, not sure if I helped or made it worse lol

Thank you so much for checking. The one you have put an arrow to is the one taken within the time frame. I just went back up to have a look again and that one can be seen without squinting. Im getting excited but don't want to get my hopes up high.

Ahhhhh thank you peeps but I'm so cautious because of previous MC's. I'll hold off few more days before telling hubby I guess an watch progression. Hoping it darkens an isn't a fluke.

I might try a frer today or tomorrow but shouldn't it be darker if im 11dpo? I'm worried about a chemical (as has happened in past).

Cheapies are no good for judging lines , try a frer, if positive watch that progression

OMG I couldn't wait so used a frer with a 5 hour hold and this is what I got...but I'm concerned that at 11 dpo shouldn't it be darker?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 28
Congrats! It might just be light as its not fmu? <3

That's what my 10dpo looked like, yours is a little darker! I think it looks great! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->