Pls reply: Bad stomach cramps?

MrsPsandQs

Reaction score
Hi girls, looking for advise/comfort.
I'm in tww, not sure exactly how many dpo (no temping or opk this month). Period due next fri/sat. For the last 2-3 days I've had af like cramping, last night it woke me up it wad that sore, I had to actually check that my af hadn't arrived?? :( Anyone else had this?

(of course I've had other symptoms, sore bbs, pimples, tiredness etc but that could be the phantom ss, you know how it us! But this cramping is defo there and defo sore!)

could be a good sign. i cramped like af was coming and i'm still cramping from time to time it makes me go to the toilet and check, but deffo it was a good sign for me. GL

Im due af 24th and have been cramping for about 4days now. And I never cramp before af. They started really intense but have lessened now but I have been checking constantly expecting af lol.
Fx its a good sign for you hun xxx

Thx ladies, I hope it is a good sign, can't remember whether i had this with DD you see. Bah my stomach is still cramping ATM, I'm curled up on sofa wishing I had a little window into my womb to see what's going on! Lol.
Fx for you too cookie_88 too! X x

Oo tell me about it. I've ordered some ic hpts as had a few possible symptoms this time I've never experienced I'm my 18 months ttc. Fx firmly for you too xxx

Hey,

I'm due af 26th, have had cramping since I ov'd. Had really bad backache all yesterday & twinges :(
Second night running I haven't slept properly as I couldn't get comfy & when I did sleep I kept having dreams AF had turned up!
Fx'd for us all.xx

Just wanted to say I had cramping from 4dpo on. I thought it had to be pregnancy cause no way AF was on her way. And well it was. Its a great sign!

Thx for the replies, im incredibly bloated too, my fat jeans were too tight last nigh (I weighed myself and haven't put on an oz?) I've go a really good feeling but I'm scared of bfns! Lol you know how it is! Fx for you purple pigeon and congrats notmummyyet on your bfp!! X x

Thx for the replies, im incredibly bloated too, my fat jeans were too tight last nigh (I weighed myself and haven't put on an oz?) I've go a really good feeling but I'm scared of bfns! Lol you know how it is! Fx for you purple pigeon and congrats notmummyyet on your bfp!! X x

I'm normally bloated but this time I don't feel it. If i manage to get into my work trousers in the morning then I'm confused, cos normally I have to wear some bigger trousers during the tww!x

Hi there, your symptoms sound just like mine. I'm due af tomorrow and have had the cramping since ov. It's a slight pinching today on and off and my jeans are so tight I have to sit with the button undone.

FX'd for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->