plucked up the courage!

bethyb

Expecting our third!!!
Reaction score
hey ladies,
well ive been following you girls for a while now, reading about all your syptoms and scans :) but too scared to write anything on here for fear of jinxing fear of im not sure really...
I had a missed miscarriage in Nov 07and a miscarriage in March 08. both times I was 6 weeks 5 and 6 weeks 6 days. Ive also had two chemical pregnancys since March (two positive pregnancy tests that led straight on to my period) anyway im now 7 weeks 2 days pregnant.
Ive had two scans - one at 5 weeks 5 days and one at 6 weeks 4 days and both went great and i was able to see babbas heart beat :happydance:
Anyway have to hope and pray this one sticks and have the courage believe im going to be allowed to keep this babba...
Im feeling like crap!!! :)) freezing - i can hardly eat and feel sick all of the time! be great to ask u girls advice?
anyway thats my story :) Cant wait to get to know u girls
xx

Hi and welcome
:hugs:
Hope the sickness isnt too bad!

hiya and welcome also congrats and sorry to hear about ur previous losses.....Hope to get to know u xxxxxxxx

Hi BethyB, welcome! You'll find a lot of us in here in a similar situation, here's hoping for sticky beans and healthy pregnancies all round!

feel like i know some of u already, been agreeing and smiling at your stories from a distance i guess :) dealing with miscarriage is so awful it made me afraid this time. I still am - well we all are arent we?
thanks ladies x

yay!! so glad youre here!! :happydance: You were such a help to me when i had my mc just after you. :hugs:

Lets hope we see it through this time. :hugs:

thankyou wishes - that made me all sparkly eyed! Was soo soo thrilled to see u here too.

feel like i know some of u already, been agreeing and smiling at your stories from a distance i guess :) dealing with miscarriage is so awful it made me afraid this time. I still am - well we all are arent we?
thanks ladies x

Sure am hun i dont think i will believe it untill i c our baby on that screen with a heartbeat (im hoping so badly) xxxxxxxxxx

:hi: Welcome hon and congrats on the baby!!!:happydance:

Welcome back and congratulations! i'm made up for ya :) I know what you mean about jinxing yourself i thought that too, 7 weeks was my first marker.... then 12, i'm tryingto take it all as it comes, i'm sure you will be fine hun, you know they say 98 percent positive outcome after you can see the heartbeat, I think you have had more than your fair share of shitty luck! xxx

:hi: and congratulations. Hope this is a sticky bean :hugs:

Congrats sweety and welcome! I think I have seen a few of youre posts :)

Hi and Congratulations :) I hope this bean is nice and Sticky!!

Welcome and Congrats... I have everything crossed for you that it is a sticky bean :)

Aw thanks girls.. Yeah im just so scared this time.. I saw my babbas heartbeat in March and miscarried a few days later so I am scared to believe anything just now although sore boobs and nausea give me some relief :)
So so want this babba!!

Beth:hugs:

Im so glad you decided to announce your wonderful news to everyone!:happydance:

Its totally mad we m/c'd around the same time, both times and here we are both now preggers again! Stickies for both of us pls mr storky!!

Im looking forward to sharing your journey on the boards now hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All the luck in the world. xx:hug:

Welcome to first tri and congrats :happydance::hugs:

Hope this is a sticky for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583