PLUS SIZE BUMPS- How far where you when you first felt flutters/ movement/ kicking

nervouspains

Love being a Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Just popping over from 2nd tri :hi: everyone :D

Title says it all really :)

How far gone where you when you felt first flutters/ movement/ kicking/ outside world felt the kicking too?

Thanks

xxx

I think I was early feeling flutters around 13 weeks but proper kicks were 21 weeks I f i remember...then I 'popped' about 22 weeks. Cant bloomin stop it now at 4am!

Hi there,

Personally, I was only about 14 weeks pregnant when I felt the first flutters (almost like a butterfly flitting around in my tummy). I think this is quite early but it's probably cos I have two little wrigglers in there. I can't quite remember exactly, but I think I was about 22 weeks when I first started feeling definate movements and about 26 weeks when the kicks became so pronounced that my partner was able to feel them aswell. Nowadays my tummy looks like there's a tidal wave going on inside lol. Everyone is different though so don't take this as gospel. It is only my personal experience :hugs: xx

I think it was about 17 weeks, but I wasnt totally sure until 19/20 weeks. Hubby first felt her kick at 23 weeks, but around 28 weeks she just went loopy and I could see my belly rippling with her movements.

I'm a size 20 and felt first flutters at 14 weeks, definite kicking at around 22 weeks and now at 30 weeks have just started to pop out of normal clothes and have had to invest in some maternity trousers/jeans/crops from Next ! Can now feel some real movement but only if I'm lying on my side, if I'm just sitting and feeling around I can't make out any limbs or head.

I'm a size 20/22 and I felt my first flutter/kick at about 14 weeks and then obvious kicks at 18 but not from the outside. These happened more like 20 I think.

I'm a rather cuddly size 30 I also felt flutters at about 14 weeks definite movements about 17 weeks daddy felt a kick at 18 weeks but only because both he and bean were on the right bit at the right time, by about 24 weeks you could see tummy moving around, but not clear enough to make out what bit is poking out but well enough for anyone I wanted touching my belly to be able to feel it and for the rest of the world to watch.

i was about 22weeks with DD before i really felt anything, this time i felt it about 17weeks and proper kicks at about 20weeks, now i feel full of kicks and shoving his feet out lol

with my first it was roughly 18 weeks but this time around since 13/14 weeks i felt flutters, i think it is because i knew what i was to feel for x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->