Plus size mamas and No.2

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
HI ladies

Are there any plus mommys who said they'd loose weigh before ttc number 2 and haven't?

Did it take long or did you decided to drop weight first then ttc or ttc whilst get slim?

Thanks x

Me :dohh:

I put a lot of weight on in my first 2 pregnancies, I lost 2 stone after my DC2 but put it back on!

I said that when planning DC3 I would loose it and I didn't, and I planned to loose weight this time before TTC #4, but we decided to TTC earlier than we had originally planned and I've only lost half a stone so far, I have had no problem falling pregnant each 3 times, within 1-2 cycles.

Although having a lower BMI is definitely better for you in pregnancy and general health, and runs lower risk in pg of DVT, Gestational diabetes etc.

Good luck :flower: x

Hi there. We're currently ttc number 2 and weirdly enough my weight came on after I gave birth. I want to lose some. We're having trouble conceiving and I know it could help. I just can't seem to find the motivation! It's awful :-(

hi ladies, Thanx for replies.

I had gd with the last pg and really don't want it again but just can't get motivated.

Hi :) I only gained 20 pounds with ds1 and lost 30 at birth so was 10 pounds lighter than pre preg!
Since then I've gained another 20 :/
We are ttc and I've joined a gym and have been exercising and eating right- my goal is "pregnant or skinny= ill take whichever one I end up with!" As long as I don't end up fat AND barren lol

:rofl:
Hi :) I only gained 20 pounds with ds1 and lost 30 at birth so was 10 pounds lighter than pre preg!
Since then I've gained another 20 :/
We are ttc and I've joined a gym and have been exercising and eating right- my goal is "pregnant or skinny= ill take whichever one I end up with!" As long as I don't end up fat AND barren lol

:rofl:

I'd like to lose weight but I just cant seem to find motivation. I'm not much bigger now than I was with dd1 but I do have a high bmi.

X

I weight 25 pounds more than I did when I got pregnant with our son. The year before I had joined Jenny Crraig and lost 50 pounds so we could try for a baby. I eat pretty healthy and we try and get a lot of exercise on the weekends, and I've been trying to eat a lot healthier when I'm at work (making salads and small snacks versus eating out), but sometimes we're both so tired after a long day we end up picking up fast food. Not as often as we used to, but I know if we stopped doing that it would help. Since being put on prenatal vitamins last month I feel like I have more energy and we've been going for more walks, so hopefully that will help things along to. But I agree it is so hard to find the motivation to lose weight when you're TTC. All of us have busy lives and it's hard to find the time, let alone the motivation, to lose weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->