plz help is this normal?

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
i gave birth 4 weeks ago to my lil boy, bleeding stopped at around 2 and a half 3 weeks, well since last night iv been crampy and had back ache and now losing light pink discharge:wacko: could this be the start of my period? when does the period normally return after birth? thankyou!

Are you breast or formula feeding? Periods return pretty quickly of you're formula feeding but stay away longer if you're breastfeeding. It may even be the return of your lochia...it can come and go.

Keep an eye on it and if the pain gets worse or bleeding gets very heavy then see your doctor.

im FF:/ its like thick red discharge now:/ il just keep an eye on it

My bleeding has been really annoying. I bled for probably just over a week after my section. It stopped then about a week or two after stopping, it started again. I think that was my first period. Then fast forwarding a smidge. I had my second proper period, that lasted longer than my normal ones used to...about a week. Then around 3 days after it stopped it bloody started again!! This time only lasting 2 days though. I know our bodies have to sort themselves out but a girl can only ruin so many pairs of knickers!! lol

lol well the bleeding stopped again lol only bled a lil yesterday so thought i was getting my period well its stopped again as u said it must be our bodys tryna get back to normal, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->