!!PLZ HELP!! - on clomid, cd33 - bfn, no af - need advice

IndiBump

Reaction score
Hello!!

I have had irregular periods since I was 10. I was on and off on b/c but has not taken it in like 5-6 years.

We have been ttc for a little over a year now

I took clomid last month for the first time – definitely ovulated – had a period from Oct 27-Oct 31 (had progesterone checked with a blood test and it was at 24)
This month (November) is my 2nd round on clomid and I am on day 33 of my cycle – the doctor did not feel the need to check my prog levels this month because they were real good last month
I missed my window to check for ovulation this month, so I am not sure if/when I ovulated –I am getting negative pregnancy results and am not seeing af in sight (no symptoms whatsoever)- I called my doctor’s office today and the nurse told me to wait a few days and see if af comes, if not, they might have take me provera to start my period  -- the only change I have seen this cycle is that as of the last few weeks, I have seen an immense increase in CM – I usually get no CM – but as of a few weeks ago, I have been feeling “wet” numerous times during the day

I am about to lose my mind with this uncertainty and am wondering if someone is going through or went through a similar scenario that can put my mind at ease a little….

*baby dust to all*

It is hard to know what is going on. Could you have O later than usual making your cycle a bit longer?

I would test again in a week and if no BFP then take the Provera.

I went to CD 74 last cycle and AF only started because we induced it, I tried to wait for it because I kept having AF symptons but in the end I gave up.

Wishing you all the best x

It is hard to know what is going on. Could you have O later than usual making your cycle a bit longer?

I would test again in a week and if no BFP then take the Provera.

I went to CD 74 last cycle and AF only started because we induced it, I tried to wait for it because I kept having AF symptons but in the end I gave up.

Wishing you all the best x

thanks for replying -- i have no idea when i ovulated :/ - i completely had the days mixed up and began testing way later than i should have :( -- i guess you are right...i'll give it some time and test again - i am just super shocked that the nurse told me i may not have ovulated when i had such a high prog last cycle

good luck to you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->