plz send out positive thoughts :D UPDATED!! :D

lauralora

Reaction score
ladies the time has come!!!

its my 12 week scan tommorrow morning i am hugley excited but then again HUGELY nervous and scared it'll be bad news, ive cramped throughout the pregnancy with little morning sickness, combined together ive never felt 100%percent pregnant if u understand what i mean lol.

PLEASE cross your fingers and send out positive thoughts for me and my OH :thumbup:
xxx

ladies thankyou all so much for your support!! the scan went absolutley fantastic and i am now offically totally inlove with my baby :happydance:
it was sucking its thumb, how cute!!! does anyone no how i can upload the picture? im unsure how to do it.

also a message for the women who havnt had there scans yet, try not to worry and keep positive! ive had hardly any pregnancy symptoms and had cramps throughout the pregnancy, also i misscarried in july and it made so nervous about this pregnancy, as many of you will no ive posted expressing concerns everyday! but now i am just over joyed and think its time i finally start to relax :happydance:

Hi

I will send out losts of positive thoughts, my scan is at 12pm tommorrow, and I am also very nervous! Fingers crossed for healthy beans for us both.

*hugs* Will keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you xxxxx I'm sure it will all be fine xxx

i wish you both luck, you will be fine. dont forget to let us know how you both get on :hugs::hugs:

thanks every1 :D :D

ziggy1 make sure you let me no how you get on, mines at 11 :)
xx

Best of luck!...I'll be thinking of you and looking forward to finding out how it went. Have a feeling it will all be great but understand the nerves!

B x

Good luck hun. Sounds like normal symptoms to me! I don't feel pregnant really yet either but I figure when we get bumps it will feel more real to us.

Good luck sending positive vibes xxxx I'm sure all will be fine x

Good luck to you both! Am sure everything will be perfect! xxx

My first scan is also tomorrow at 11.10am! I managed to get a cancellation otherwise i would have to wait till 7 Jan as they were so busy!!! Im really nervous too, i have been really sick all through just starting to clear up so will feel much better after i see baby 2 morro!! Not looking forward to getting blood taken though im more scared about that!!!

thanks everyone your great :)

kimberly im scared of having my blood taken 2! i HATE it

thanks everyone your great :)

kimberly im scared of having my blood taken 2! i HATE it

tell me about it my sister has a 4 month old and she said oh Kimberley they take loads of blood three test tubes full, and its out your wrist. My mum told her to shut up and stop winding me up, im ok with injections etc just cant cope with someone drawing blood out my arm!!! If i faint at i'll just take the rest of the day off work!

ohhh no not my wrist! lol i rather have it taken from my arm, i hope it is! i never ever look at the needle, ill just be looking at my bf and thinking about something else! do u think its before or after the scan?

ohhh no not my wrist! lol i rather have it taken from my arm, i hope it is! i never ever look at the needle, ill just be looking at my bf and thinking about something else! do u think its before or after the scan?

Dont worry its not in your wrists!! my sister just told me that because i have a phobia with my wrists they are so boney! I think mines is after the scan, it said the appointment can take up to 2 hours, so will be there for quite a while. is this your first scan?

really 2 hours?!!! lol, yep its my first scan, i no they do the down syndrome testing , but what can possibly take 2 hours lol

really 2 hours?!!! lol, yep its my first scan, i no they do the down syndrome testing , but what can possibly take 2 hours lol

yeah def 2 hours especially if the midwife hasnt been out to your house to see you (which she hasnt with me as i managed to get a a cancellation app on Mon for Thur) i think they fill out diff books and forms etc with you and yeah i think they generally keep you waiting around!! beats being a work though, im fed up of the place!! what age are u if u dnt mind me asking? i've just turned 22.

good luck for all of you who hae your scan 2moz, i was the biggest 'i don't feel pregnant' person and actaully kept saying to people i bet there is nothing there and that was with morning sickness everyday without fail and all day nausea when i got to my scan i didn't even let the lady talk i was sayin i dnt think there is anything there is there nything there and sure enough there was so i'm sure you will get on fine. and good luck again :)

im 21 3 days after crimbo :D
ohh my bf wont be happy about waiting around for 2 hours lol , but ooo im so excited, just hope its good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->