Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Okay so I was feeling like total pants earlier but have just had a good appraisal at work and after reading some things I think maybe I am just being a silly git and need to pick myself up and think POSITIVE thoughts which is difficult as I am a proper pessimist! I will get my BFP and yes it may take a while but I need to stop feeling depressed that so many people around me are announcing their pregnancies! I know our baby will have been made out of love and not for the wrong reasons which I believe some people around me have got pregnant for!

I am going to get my BFP and will have a lovely little bundle of joy!!! :happydance:

Who wants to join in on this TEAM PMA (hope there isnt one already!! :) )

If you want your name or any changes to the list please PM me so I can keep track that way. TY :)

x

TEAM PMA

Mrsturner :bfp:
Lillismommy :bfp:
Hulahoop09 :bfp:
Rachael1981 :bfp:
Babylady :bfp:
Hayleyh26 :bfp:
sdoon60
mandyloo :bfp:
Gemmamumof2 :bfp:
Hollie1211 :bfp:
Patient girl :bfp:
EllieNation :bfp:
lovie :bfp:
Pielette :bfp:
monalisa81 :bfp:
millybum :bfp:
crossroads :bfp:
babydustcass :bfp:
LadyLupton :bfp:
Kerrie-x :bfp:
DollyDolly
preggiehope :bfp:
Broody1976 :bfp:
mrsine :bfp:
Lopanda :bfp: ON BABY NUMBER 2!! :happydance:
MrsDavies :bfp:
notjustyet :bfp:
starlight11
Paula181 :bfp:
MrsHY
lexx7
tigertea
mummapie :bfp:
dragonhawk :bfp:
Redbear :bfp:

Lol. I was one to question what it meant previously :D

x

Hell yeah, im in!! PMA all the way! Im really feeling hopeful tis month! xx

I hope your positive attitude sticks and you get that BFP soon. I am also in the 2 ww. I'm not really sure when I ovulated, as I think I missed my surge on the OPKs, but if I were to guess, I think i'm about 4 dpo. :)

Hell yeah, im in!! PMA all the way! Im really feeling hopeful tis month! xx

Whooppee!!! :happydance: I am going to make a list of us and I wanna know when everyone gets their BFP's so can see that PMA really will work for us!!

x

Oooo can I join! I'm up and down like a yo-yo, so I think joining Team PMA would be good for me :D

Well i think i maybe ov'ing today as im feeling pangs of pain lower right and back twinges. Im POAS when i get home from work so FX! PMA, PMA, PMA!!

Can I join too!? Definitely feeling the PMA at the mo - CD5 at the mo and am determined that this month is going to be a :bfp: month!

Good luck ladies!!

:dust:

babylady & hayleyh26 you are added :) How long have you been TTC?

x

babylady & hayleyh26 you are added :) How long have you been TTC?

x

Well had my Implanon removed in December 2009 but then got diagnosed with an overactive thyroid in January 2010 which meant all plans had to put on hold until my levels had been regulated. Got the all clear to start trying again in October and been TTC with bells on since then! How about you?

Feeling very positive this month - just want to see those 2 little lines soooooo much!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->