Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

babylady & hayleyh26 you are added :) How long have you been TTC?

x

Well had my Implanon removed in December 2009 but then got diagnosed with an overactive thyroid in January 2010 which meant all plans had to put on hold until my levels had been regulated. Got the all clear to start trying again in October and been TTC with bells on since then! How about you?

Feeling very positive this month - just want to see those 2 little lines soooooo much!!! :dust:

Well I took my last pill on 11th dec 2010, had withdrawal bleed on 15th, ov'd 31st and then AF arrived 13th jan! I know it is only a short time but it really has been such a roller coaster!!

With bells on - that made me chuckle :)

We WILL get our BFP like NOW!! :D

x

OMG Rachael & hayley you havent got much longer to wait then have you?!!! I will be testing around 10th feb (knowing me though prob end of this week :D ) Plz plz plz let us know how you get on!

x

Course I'll let you know! I am tempted to test tomorrow too though :rofl:

I love this!!! Can I be on Team PMA... have been feeling really positive that it will happen this month then got a little down today as had an internal scan and have to wait for the results for 2 weeks so this is just the thing to get me back on the PMA track :thumbup:

x

I love this!!! Can I be on Team PMA... have been feeling really positive that it will happen this month then got a little down today as had an internal scan and have to wait for the results for 2 weeks so this is just the thing to get me back on the PMA track :thumbup:

x

Of course!! PMA for your BFP and all clear on the scan :thumbup: I will add you to our list! :happydance:

x

Don't be disappointed if it's a BFN (it will be a BFP though, PMA lol). I got a BFN with Lilli at 11 dpo and then a positive at 13 dpo!

Don't be disappointed if it's a BFN (it will be a BFP though, PMA lol). I got a BFN with Lilli at 11 dpo and then a positive at 13 dpo!

I won't be disappointed! I know it's still too early to be testing really!

Hi! hulahoop! Can I join!? I am on day 1 of Month #4 and this may be exactly what I need to get my BFP!

I won't be disappointed! I know it's still too early to be testing really!

I am tempted to test tonight too (although I know I should really wait until tomorrow morning!) - 11dpo today.. I get worse every month! :haha: x

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

im getting pregnat :)

going to find out in 2 weeks i have a sticky beany cant wait

mandyloo & Gem I have added you both! hayley & rachael I say test!!! :D I have an addiction to those things!! :D

x

hula might be good idea put peoples testing dates next to their name so we know whos testing what day so we can stalk them :) then u can update groups bfps :)

Hello everyone, can i join please, i will be testing around the 11th Feb. PMA PMA MA :happydance:

Can I pls join too? This is the part I struggle with! PMA that I'll get back my pre-bcp regular cycles & them PMA that I'll get a sticky bean in 2011!
Great idea for a thread! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"