PMS symptoms right after finishing "period" oh great...

cupcakekitty

Reaction score
I suffer with irregular periods and mild pcos, have been told by dr to have lots of sex and try to lose weight.

Recently I had a "period" which was odd as it lasted 9 days going from spotting to flow for three days then back to spotting...I thought it wouldn't go away!

Now I am on cycle day 12 and feel like I am about to come on again with cramps, tight pain and bloating in stomach...had this for two days now!

Has anyone else felt like this?

It is depressing me so if anyone want's to chat I would like that!

Hiya.
I was diagnosed with PCOS a couple of weeks ago, as I haven't had a natural AF in 8 months since the birth of my son.
I just wish AF would get here ... at least it would mean something is happening instead of total anovulation and no hope of getting pregnant again.

I don't understand how you could be coming on again at CD 12 when the egg waits for 14 days before AF ... could it be ovulation pain???

Hiya.
I was diagnosed with PCOS a couple of weeks ago, as I haven't had a natural AF in 8 months since the birth of my son.
I just wish AF would get here ... at least it would mean something is happening instead of total anovulation and no hope of getting pregnant again.

I don't understand how you could be coming on again at CD 12 when the egg waits for 14 days before AF ... could it be ovulation pain???

It is stressful, I hope you find out soon is AF due soon? I know I cannot be coming on again but that is what it feels like. Major cramps at side, stomach bloated, feeling full when hardly eaten a lot all day, headaches...so annoying!

No idea if it's due, haven't had O or AF in 8 months ... no idea where I am in my cycle or when AF or O might happen :(

Maybe go to the GP if it carries on?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->