PMS

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
What are your typical PMS symptoms and do you find that your symptoms vary from month to month.

Like for me. This month I have been not very hungry around dinner time (I actualy feel queezie) but then I eat and Im ok. Today I have cramps, Ive been tired and I just want to cry. I am very bitchy. It changes everymonth, but this month is very bad. I have been misruabul (sp) all week.

So when does your pms symptoms start and what do you all experience.

Bitchy ..

Although thats 28 days of the month so I'm never quite sure :rofl:

I'm not a chocolate lover & sometimes REALLY fancy it :dohh:

Mainly i cry .. lol .. about everything!! And want to eat chocolate :blush:

Has anyone just taken everything so personally and just want to scream?

It sucks to be a women sometimes.

I do that most of time anyways!!

I normally get (when i have a period) really moody, tearful and have a foul temper, piss me off i explode (then cry) and i get a zit ... always on the fooking chin!

xxx

Well, Im just frusterated because Im not supose to start till next tuesday. So It seems that my PMS is coming earlier and longer. : (

Being a woman sucks ass .....

Bloody men get away with bloody everything .... fuckers!
xxx

i am very nasty when due on im very snappy about everything and temepermatly at times russ said gets upset coz i take it out on him and says im a right bitch

Did you say your cycles is getting longer??

Have you soken to your Doctor about that babe?

Hope you feeling a bit better now you ate some candy hun, Im off for a few days but when i come back i hope your all happy and feeling better hun!

xxx

My cycle is still 28 days just seems like the PMS is longer. Like the whole week before period

Hummm a week PMT about normal for me!

xxx ( i think ... been that long now ... pmsl)

xxx

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon babe! x

My symptoms are very similar to early preg symptoms so I always end up getting my hopes up :(

I usually get BAD period pain in my back anywhere from 1 day to 2 hours before I get them.

One month (when I was convinced I was preg) I had really sore boobs and was REALLY tired too.

I generally just get that back pain though and i'm a real moody bitch the day before.

Last month I had constant back pain before AF came and was 9 days overdue (which has NEVER happened before) and I thought I was preg (again) but wasn't. This cycle, i've had that same pain the last 5 days ago (pretty much since O but its getting worse) so i'm expecting them sometime soon.

up untill a few monthd ago i didnt get anything, but now i get realy bad moodswings.

I wouldnt say im bitchy, but my bluntness steps up a gear and i dont hold back what i think when im due on, if i dont like someone then i have trouble hiding it and can be very abrupt with them. gets me in to trouble! lol
this month i have wanted alot of sweet things too, yesterday i ate 3 kitkats!
I also have no pateince either, i dont have any at the best of times, but when im due what little i do have goes right out of the window.

so just genraly angry at everyone and everything, poor Jase!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->