PND

katnkayla

Reaction score
So I've just been told I have pnd although I kinda new I had it with dd but it was influenced alot by my circumstances as when I left her dad when she was 6 month I got alot better very fast anyway this time I was very happy am over the moon to have ds no idea why it's happening thing is dr has just prescribed antidepressants no other options or nowt fill out a questionnaire yes you have it here's some pills to pop...... I don't want them I was on them at 16 when my boyfriend was killed in a car crash n I went crackers hated being numb was like a zombie so spent my entire time drinking etc just to feel something I cannot be like that with 2 kids to look after anyone else any other coping methods??!!!

Hey I was diagnosed 4 weeks ago and they did the same with me quick questionnaire here's ya pills! What meds have they given you? I'm on citolopram and I take them in the evening as when I first took them in the morning I felt quite weird, but taking them at night is much better you sleep the shit side affects off, that's if you decide to take them, I am much better I feel like myself again, sill have anxiety and feelings of guilt and dread but feel more like my old self, I also got a self help book off amazon, and it's a CBT book, which is to change negative thinking and to help you feel more normal again, I wanted councilling but apparently waiting list is far too long, I it is a joke they just prescribe meds the way they do, without a good couple o councilling sessions or even trying anything, I was desperate so I had to take them and I'm glad I did, but everybody's different, hope you feel better soon chick x

Fluoxetine, I think it's my GP's anti depressant of choice coz that's what I got last time. I might see if my private healthcare through work covers counselling or any alternatives. Glad your feeling better. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->