PND?

rachael22

Reaction score
Im feeling so low lately, ive been to the doctors with chest and stomach pains and had a blood test to check for a stomach bug, anyway im getting so scared all the time i feel like im going to have a heart attack i cant breath or swollow properly wen i get these im getting pains under my ribs that goes around the back of me :cry::cry::cry: im sat hear pouring my heart out i dont want to be on my own my partners in work and my daughters in school i have horrible thoughts running through my head constantly like im gunna die i went to the doctor last week and poured my heart out saying i think got stomach cancer :cry: i feel so fed up of life atm, dont get me wrong i love my baby more than anything im really fed up of feeling down :nope:

I didn't want to read and run hun :hugs:
Didn't the doctor offer you any tablets/counselling?
I'm sorry your feeling this way :hugs:

I didn't want to read and run hun :hugs:
Didn't the doctor offer you any tablets/counselling?
I'm sorry your feeling this way :hugs:

no she just gave me a questionaire to fill out , im fed up of worrying and feeling nervous im on my own and thinking something terribles going to happen me,

Hay hun. You really could be suffering with PND and it can make u feel physically ill sometimes. I have honestly had my times when i was convinced that there was something wrong with me. Then i was diagnosed with PND and go some help and felt a world different both mentally and physically.

Hope you feel better soon. Its such a hard thing to go through xx

Didn't wanna read & run. Sorry you are feeling down :hugs: Hopefully your doctor will provide you with the right support x

Hi im the same but constantly worrying something is wrong with Savannah.... Im constantly crying and some days dont want to get out of bed..
My OH is working hard so im on my own all the time im pulling my hair out.. If Savannah coughs i take her to the docs to check she is ok im creeping further and further down into a black hole x

Hi, Sorry your struggling at the moment. I am having similar issues but mainly concerns surround my son. I lost my first baby who was born pre-term two years ago and for a while I was consumed by grief, now after the birth of my second son I find the nightmares which were and still are very graphic are returning to haunt me.

I am arguing a lot with my husband, I am in a state over childcare - I worry about leaving my son when I HAVE to return to work, I feel a mess physically - just one day to wash my hair would be nice! emotionally I probably feel just as bad.

hiya... i can totally relate to you when u say u cant swallow and stuff i didnt think i would be diagnosed with PND but i was and its horrible... im 4months postnatal now and im only startin to feel better now..

after my little one was born i had really bad separation anxiety to the point i didnt want anyone comin to our house incase they wanted to hold my baby it was horrible the feelings i had in my stomach were just out of control... i didnt want to leave the house incase people would judge me on the way my son was dressed etc coz if he wasnt dressed the way they said he should be then i was a bad mother.. i started the whole couldnt swallow thing couldnt catch a breath and just felt like each day was a struggle and i hated even getting ready ...also i hated my oh for going to work i resented him coz he could get away from everything and i couldnt

my health visitor noticed changes in me and i also noticed there was something wrong as i was pushing everyone away from me and i started to behave like having a baby was a bad thing and not a blessing..

my doctor prescribed me counselling and antidepressants and its took a good few months but i feel great, i still get my bad days had one today were i just felt like crying and i felt panicky and i didnt move from my pjs all day but im now more positive and know 2moros another day and itll b a better day x

I know exactly how u feel - every single symptom but mine was from general anxiety due to stressful life periods. I guess not post pardem depression. I took xanax or a similar drug when I needed it and to be honest - the very fact that I had the drug w/ me at all times really helped knowing if I was having an attack like that I COULD take the drug. I also drank alot of wine if i didnt tax xanax(i know sounds bad --- but I managed to pass 2 bar exams and finish law school so I guess it was OK) in the afternoon night while I did something relaxing - which was cooking long elaborate meals for hours slightly hammered. I started counseling and it was nice getting it off my chest to someone but I stopped b/c she was $$$ she also gave me some sort of anti-anxiety(anti-depressant in smaller doses) medicine but I am not sure if it had time to kick in b4 I stopped due to plan of pregnancy. Thank God, my body kept me relaxed enough during pregnancy b/c I couldn't do any of theses things to calm myself. I am not sure if it is starting to come back now. Anyway, the point of all this information was to tell you what I did to cope - not saying it was the right thing - but this is what I did. Good luck and I am truly sorry you are suffering b/c I know how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->