Pneumonia and TTC

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Chime, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Chime

Chime Well-Known Member

I just figured out what all this coughing and throwing up was about. No, the throwing up was not morning sickness at all :( Which I suspected, because I never get sick enough to the point of throwing up. I thought I was in my TWW, but I guess I'm out now.

I had to go to the hospital on Monday morning and it turns out I have had pneumonia, what doctors first thought was bronchitis, but now they actually tested me and figured the real cause of my symptoms. It sucks, because I really want to continue TTC, but now I'm on all these medications and my body is weaker with being sick, so my chances are much lower.

I guess I just needed to rant. Nobody in my real life could understand how I feel right about now. Even if by some miracle I was in my TWW the xrays would have hurt my baby, but the benefits of the xray outweighed any side affects, since I've been so sick and I really doubted I got pregnant this time with all the meds and being so sick.

Anyone else been in a similar situation and what did you do about it?

Chime~