POAS @ 9DPO or is that too early???

floatingbaby

Mum of 1 and Preggo!
Reaction score
Last night at 7dpo I started to feel a little ball of pressure in my lower pelvic area - quite similar to how I felt when I got pregnant with dd! I got super excited when I was still feeling it this morning at 8dpo and was VERY tempted to :test: , but I decided against it, thinking it is wayyyy to early... I just have internet cheapies... but I do have a bunch of them :winkwink:

Has anyone had a :bfp: @ 9dpo?

note - I am roughly 9dpo give or take a day or two :dohh:

I got BFN at 9dpo but then again I don't know if I'm pregnant or not so mine could be accurate lol. But there's woman on here who got BFPs at 9dpo, but it is still very early xx

It was for me and I had plenty of symptoms. I didn't get a BFP until around 14dpo.

It's really hard to wait though haha good luck! :D

I got my BFP at 9 DPO. Had to squint, but was there. Good luck!

I got a clear BFP at 8DPO but my HCG levels were unusually high and I eventually miscarried that one. Good luck!

I got my BFP today at 9-10 dpo and it was dark! I got a very early BFP with my first too!

Wow huge congrats mcw! How exciting :happydance:

This is mine from this morning, but I'm pretty sure it's an evap :(

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2159191-evap-bfp.html

I posted a link to my thread with this pic...

Attachments

• IMG_3502.jpg
    IMG_3502.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 12
Nooooooooo, I'm pretty sure it's an EVAP guys :(((((((
I retested with same pee and it was pretty stark white :sad1:

I tried again... On Sunday at 330am I woke up SO nauseous - feeling like this is something I have felt before. Then went to the bathroom :shy: Irregular bm's were a pregnancy symptom of mine last time! So I poas at 330 (roughly 12dpo) and boom :bfp:!!!

Crazy! Thanks for all the support - sending out pregnant lady love <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"