POAS Addict in TWW. Any commiserators? All welcome!

dojenstein

Reaction score
So, if this were AA this would be the part where I would announce my name and tell you of my addiction to peeing on sticks. Preferably sticks that can tell me if I'm preggers or not.

I used to start testing at 6DPO but one cycle I broke down and tested at 3! 3DPO. WTF. Those poor swimmers are probably like, give us some time lady!

But I could really use some support during this time. I need to stop obsessing and getting myself all worked up into a pee tizzy.

I'm gonna try to hold out and test at 10 DPO which is January 14th. Looking for some buddies to enjoy the wait with.

Hehe, good luck. I am a poas addict as well. Even sometimes when I know there isn't a chance I am. :haha: Tested 12 times this week, all bfn, and no AF. :dohh: Gonna test again tomorrow if I still haven't started...

Hehe, good luck. I am a poas addict as well. Even sometimes when I know there isn't a chance I am. :haha: Tested 12 times this week, all bfn, and no AF. :dohh: Gonna test again tomorrow if I still haven't started...

Welcome drudai! It's nice to meet a fellow POASer. I once tested 3 times in one day! So I totally get where you're coming from. I understand the folks who can wait it out because of the disappointment of BFN's but for me, I get more relief from a test even if it is a negative. At least I know.

How many DPO are you?

Welcome drudai! It's nice to meet a fellow POASer. I once tested 3 times in one day! So I totally get where you're coming from. I understand the folks who can wait it out because of the disappointment of BFN's but for me, I get more relief from a test even if it is a negative. At least I know.

How many DPO are you?
15 :c Day #2 of missed period. I spotted a few hours ago but it was only a bit on the tissue. So many symptoms!!

I think I did 3 the other day. Just 2 today, as if magically one would work over the other haha!! ($10 down the drain... Was nervous and splurged on the ept brand.)

Wow, you're a lot further along than I am. I'd totally be doing a FMU and evening test.

I have actually never used an EPT. Are they pink or blue dye. I'm not a blue dye fan for some unknown reason. I use Wondfos mostly and then FRER's when I get closer to AF.

I have a pretty short cycle, only 23 days, so luckily (or not) if I O on CD12, I usually get AF by 12DPO. I'm pretty regular too.

Hello everyone!! I just joined BnB today, but have been looking around for quite some time. I am not sure if I'm a poas addict yet since I've only just began to TTC since December. I am appx. 2-3 days late and so far bfn. I do have a doctor's appt waiting for me this very Monday for another matter, so if af doesn't show, I can ask for a blood test then. Furthermore, I have no obvious symptoms other than extreme fatigue and some minor dull cramps in my lower back. I hate the wait and the unknown :'(. XX

I'm regular to a text book T... 28 days like clockwork. Last time I was late, I was preggo with ds haha.
EPT is blue, which I didn't really notice a difference. When I was watching it work this morning, the light caught on the screen just right and I almost fell off the toilet thinking it said positive!! :haha:

I just went to check my pad & shower - more blood. Is good since life just got back to normal & we were not trying but can't say I'm not disappointed! Was dreaming of DD :haha: I'm sure its AF but its still light (usually it comes in buckets and doesn't slow til it stops!) Dr appointment Friday for an IUD so this was my last chance. :haha:

I'm still rooting for you though!!

I would like to add that I'm on metformin, 2000mg, take a prenatal, and take levothyroxine for my hypothyroidism. This could very well be causing my delay and my fatigue. I wish everyone the best, and some sanity during the tww, I know it can be excruciating!

I would like to add that I'm on metformin, 2000mg, take a prenatal, and take levothyroxine for my hypothyroidism. This could very well be causing my delay and my fatigue. I wish everyone the best, and some sanity during the tww, I know it can be excruciating!

I know hypothyroidism can be so hard on women ttc. If you pop over to the TTC journals you might be able to find support+success stories and advice from other ladies with it! I have a friend IRL who has been ttc for 2+ years naturally with it, (she doesn't know anything about cycles, ovulation, etc. I guess that would be similar to NTNP?) She struggles with weight issues which isn't helping at all. :(

Good luck to you though, from the sounds of it you are on top of your condition!!

I know hypothyroidism can be so hard on women ttc. If you pop over to the TTC journals you might be able to find support+success stories and advice from other ladies with it! I have a friend IRL who has been ttc for 2+ years naturally with it, (she doesn't know anything about cycles, ovulation, etc. I guess that would be similar to NTNP?) She struggles with weight issues which isn't helping at all. :(

Good luck to you though, from the sounds of it you are on top of your condition!!

Thank you so much for your reply! I will take your advice and look :). I am charting on FF, but didn't realize my thermometer wasn't a bbt thermometer (First time charting) therefore, I don't think my chart will be very accurate. I bought a bbt thermometer and now just waiting for a bop or ad to begin. I do have my thyroid controlled and am very aware of my condition since I've had it for over 10 years. I do have a 3 year old son, so this would be baby #2! Again, thank you for the suggestion, I feel like that would be my best bet, GL to all of you! Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->