poas addict........quite the opposite!!!

thanks hun, i should stop being so silly really and just bloody test!! hehe

Well one step at a time, set yourself a deadline (ie in the morning :rofl:) and take it from there.

X

Do you know what ive been reading so many posts today I just dont realise how serious we all are isnt it a shame it rules our lives so much whereby we are "scared and worried" to pee on a stick because it hurts so much not to see that line - since when did it become like this, how on earth did our mothers manage and their mothers ! Bet my nan would be turning in her grave if she knew how much stress I waas putting on my self !

Aww, you should do it just to get it over with. Besides the suspense is now killing the rest of us. But I'd definately wait until after oh bday. Have my fingers xxx for you! Keep us posted.:hugs:

i think its bcos before u start ttc you dont really have an idea of how hard it can actually be to concieve (well for me anyway) and each month u work yourslef up a little bit more and it just get to the staage where it does start to rule your life! its mental! i have months where im ok and it doesnt bother me as much but like this month its my frinds little boys 1st bday, my aunty gave birth and two girls at work have jsut fallen on!! mental!

i know there are quite a lot of self confessed poas addicts on here.....

but are there any of you that are actually scared of poas? Im now 4 days late and really dont want to test, am scared!!! I would rather af just showed up than look on a test and it be negative! i think its cos while im just waiting for af to show up i still have a bit of hope but if i go test and its negative it will just crush me! how do u addicts do it??

I am TOTALLY the same way. I have to wait until af is late. That's why I'll be testing on the 9th and not the 8th (when af is due). Though i feel excited to miss her this month :happydance:

I agree with pp. Set yourself a date (I like the suggestion of the morning) and then test!!!! Good luck and baby dust!!!

Well, I'm a whore, so I'd be testing :)

Did you track ovulation? If so, then bloody test.

XXX

:rofl::rofl:[Me too!!! If DH knew how many tests I hide he would think I am mad!!!:wacko:

I am pretty sure that the store should make boxes of 10 instead of 2 then I wouldn't have to go back so often!!!! I literally piss away so much money!! I love the HPT commercial that says "The most sophisticated thing you will ever pee on"

I'm only an addict when peeing on non-HPT sticks. I could pee on OPKs 83 times a day... I always get at least somewhat of a 2nd line and know they should be negative more often than positive. I like it, for some reason!

I'm only an addict when peeing on non-HPT sticks. I could pee on OPKs 83 times a day... I always get at least somewhat of a 2nd line and know they should be negative more often than positive. I like it, for some reason!

I think it's because there actually IS a pink line. It's exciting. :rofl:

I am a POAS whore as well, the way I get through it is I convince myself that I had a faulty test half the time. DENIAL, lol. Last cycle I even convinced myself my blood test was wrong!

Test woman ;) (oh did I happen to mention I am a POAS pusher as well?)

Same really hun, i no how u feel, ur scared it will say neg. wait another few days or week and see what happens ,if not take test. ive took a few preg test in my time, got kind of excited when doing it and waiting , wondering like omg :D then comes negative and my heart just sinks :( prob same for u all aswell. hope all works for u hun :D x

I think it's because there actually IS a pink line. It's exciting. :rofl:

It is! I know! I get to be like... "OMG! That's what a :bfp: would look like if this was an HPT!" PATHETIC! :rofl:

I did cry this month when i got a Pos OPK. Probably because it was my first one. just can't wait until i see my positive hpt, what will my reaction be like theN!!!!!!!??????????

:wohoo: :yipee:

Oooh, if the OPK got tears.. the HPT... well, I dare not think of it! :)

:rofl: Seriously. You'll find me in a puddle on the floor. LOL!!:rofl:

But anyway after 13 months of no ovulation (10 cycles) and finally!! Cycle 11! Month 14!! A POSITIVE OPK!! It was like magic. and then to top it off, my temps rose, confirming the ovulation. :yipee:

That's amazing, hun! I'd have likely cried too! :) FX'd this is your month!

I really hope that I can see a temp shift to confirm O for me this month. I wish I could have gotten my head around temping a LOOOOONG time ago. I want this month to be it so I don't need my stupid fertility clinic referral!

they are addictive, but last cycle, i didnt pee on one- and af came :-( if your late i say its a good sign!

Well girlies, I managed to.....................talk my self out of testing this morning! :dohh:

still no sign of af tho but no syptoms either! I keep telling myself that af will show up in day or two, am cycle day 43 now and never had a cycle longer than 39 (normaly between 37 and 39 with the odd shorter cycle!)

sorry if the suspence is killing u all, i tried to do itbut am good at talking myslef out of things!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->