poas addict........quite the opposite!!!

MrsHart2b im the same as yourself i know if i ordered test sticks my oh would know ttc is getting to me and im trying to put his mind at ease that im ok with it..but im not! i think if i did hav them i still wouldnt use them as the BFNs im getting used to seeing are getting me down,id rather wait untill AF is actually late then i would know there is a chance of seeing the 2 pink lines i pray for :happydance:

Lets hope its sooner rather than later for both of us hun! xx gud luck xx

MrsHart2b im the same as yourself i know if i ordered test sticks my oh would know ttc is getting to me and im trying to put his mind at ease that im ok with it..but im not! i think if i did hav them i still wouldnt use them as the BFNs im getting used to seeing are getting me down,id rather wait untill AF is actually late then i would know there is a chance of seeing the 2 pink lines i pray for :happydance:

Lets hope its sooner rather than later for both of us hun! xx gud luck xx

thanks hun :hugs: looks like we are both testing at the weekend...bring it on,AF is due on friday :dohh:

Well i said i will test at weekend if i dont talk myslef out of it! :dohh:

Im 5 days late now but just cant bring myself to test!! yes i know i must be mental!!! fx for weekend for u hun.xx

oh my god!! how can u wait another minute???i would test if my AF was a day late but it never is :growlmad: ohhhh good luck its gotta be a good sign!

I dont know whats up with me i just cant bring myslef to do it cos im so worried about seeing a bfn. i would rather af just showed up if im not pg! im crazzzzzy!!!

Can you please send me over some of your self control??? lol!!

Great!!! You can take my POAS addiction!!! hahaha!!

thanks, i might feel normal then, like everyone else! hehehehehe

Isn't it great how we turned something crazy into normal!! ha!! Only here that would happen because if any of my family or friends knew how much money I literally piss away each month they would have me commited for sure!!!

Isn't it great how we turned something crazy into normal!! ha!! Only here that would happen because if any of my family or friends knew how much money I literally piss away each month they would have me commited for sure!!!

We won't tell !!:haha:

Sweets, I know how you feel about rather seeing AF if you're not pregnant than a :bfn:... but you can't wait 9 months to see if she shows! LOL If you are, and you tested... you would feel 1000 times better! This stress over when to test or not isn't good for the possible bean in your tum! :)

I'm pretty sure you'll get good news if you test... but there are people who don't get AF until they see that negative test. I've been there before. All kinds of late and then BAM! after I see that I'm really not. So, you should probably find out one way or the other sooner or later! :hugs:

FX'd that you'll get your :bfp:! :dust: to you!

Thanks hun, i think ill leave it the very latest at the weekend! cos i just want to know now! few cramps and stuff yest, not as bad a af cramp but still no af, but no symtoms either! i think my body is just playing a trick on me!

Bugger..... was hoping you would have given in the the pressure and tested today!!

Woman you're killing me!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

sorry deb, have convinced myself that im not pregnant now! if af doesnt show by sat ill go and buy a test and use it sunday! think its just my body tho messing me about!

Hey honey, just popping by to see if you had tested yet :growlmad:

Glad to see you have set a date for Sunday, I'll be holding you to that :rofl:

XXX

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

DO A TEST PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going to :ignore: the trepedation here!!!!

](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->