POAS addicts and symptom spotters, come and chat :)

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
Basically I have no idea when I O'd. First cycle temping and didn't start until cd8 but I suspect O on cd15 as I had spotting that day and the day after but FF put O as cd 19 :dohh: At the moment that would put me at either 3/7 DPO. I had quite strong O type pains on my right side today, about two or three times and I'm dying to pee on something!! I have two FRER sitting in my bathroom drawer waiting for me and I'm almost jumping out of my skin. Here are my symptoms:
Cd12: Strong period like cramps, big glob of ewcm (which I never get!!)
Cd15: AF like cramps again and another big glob of ewcm with a couple of strong of red blood. At the time I passed it off as lint from my towel.
Cd16: Another big glob of ewcm which was brown, more AF cramps.
Cd19: Headache all day, weird smell and popping feeling in the bridge of my nose like I'm getting sick. Very snarky and grumpy
Cd20-1/5 DPO: Headache, weird smell and popping feeling haven't gone away, still cranky.
Cd21- 2/6 DPO: Same as yesterday, nausea, going to the bathroom more, dizzy.
Cd22- 3/7 DPO: Headache, smell is stronger and popping feeling, yet still not sick, very hungry, going to the bathroom more, sharp O type pains, dizzy.

How many DPO are you? Have you tested yet? When will you test? What are you symptoms? Excited to obsess with you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->