poas addicts club

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by carrieanne, Apr 17, 2009.

1. carrieanne

carrieanne Well-Known Member

here you can get help to get clean and start a new life without the STICK! and become a normal pregnant woman !!!!! i have to help myself cus hubby just doesnt understand my need to poas, he would have me sectioned:blush: and i really have to think of the children :baby: so anyone please feel free to join its a free membership as we are all in no posistion to pay cus we spent all our money on hpts :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

:rofl::rofl: Not sure I'm ready to admit I have a problem yet... isnt that step one? :blush: I poas again this morning :blush: :rofl:

3. jonnanne3

jonnanne3 Our miracle is HERE!

Congrats on your :bfp:

4. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

i think i need to join, im still testing everyday since my bfp on the 14th, i going to have to stop though, only one test left now!! xx

5. Tudor Rose

Tudor Rose Mummy

My names Lisa and im a POAS addict i have no sticks in my house at the moment and im itching to go out and buy 1 lol

6. carrieanne

welcome one and all addmission is the first step to recovery !!

7. carrieanne

my god go get some then ooops im supposed to stop you i did another this morning:blush: i just think im a lost cause !

8. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

I'm a lost cause too I think - back at it this morning again! :rofl:

9. carrieanne

naughty girl you are so did i :rofl::rofl: a frer and the test line is darker than the control line :happydance::happydance:

10. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

You should be so proud of me - dh is very proud.... I did not pee on a stick this morning!!! Mine lately have been darker than control line and lately bb's hurting so bad I can hardly stand it so told dh that well if bb's are hurting like this I must be pregnant so no need to test (and then I added.... "today") :rofl: haha We are bad arent we?

Thats awesome being darker than control line - good feeling isnt it? :wohoo: :wohoo:

11. sam#3

sam#3 Lactivist & Intactivist

Hi my names sam and im a POAS addict. I have been using an opk everyday for the past 4 weeks!!
    When i got my BFP with Harry i still did a hpt everyday for 2 weeks after!!!
    Even my hubby calls me a POAS addict!! :dohh:

12. carrieanne

im sooo proud of my poas addicts you make me feel normal i love you all :hugs::hugs: xx

13. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

It is nice to feel normal - I agree.... like Im not deserving to be carted off to a loony bin. :rofl: POAS this morning- dh came and gave me a kiss when he woke up and saw it. At least he is being understanding with my addiction! Seeing the :bfp: in the morning makes my whole day! :happydance:

14. carrieanne

guess wat i didnt poas this morning but i damn well am in the morning:rofl::rofl::dohh: booked my 1st app with the midwife tday 11th of may so ill be 8 weeks nearly :happydance::happydance: ive got 2 more hpts i may stop then when they have gone but then maybe i might buy somemore :rofl::rofl::rofl: