Poas addition 1 - My will power 0! 8dpo bfn!

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
So was really hoping to be able to wait until Wednesday at 10dpo to test, af is due Thursday so would have been accurate. But hey ho the urge to pee on sticks for the better lol.

IMG_20160523_065408.jpg

Thanks guys x

Bumbleberry I feel a little more positive now seeing someone who didn't get a bfp until later. It seems like everyone gets them so early on here x

Do you have any suggestions to extend LP? It looks like yours is kind of short too. Are you doing anything for it?

Greenarcher it is short, it's so infuriating. I used to be a little longer but it keeps getting shorter. I've tried B6 but didn't help and I'm using progesterone cream which hasn't worked as of yet but only tried it one cycle x

Keep me posted on what works. Last month, my LP was only 10 days, and I don't foresee an improvement this month. :/ Maybe its time to go see my gyno

Keep me posted on what works. Last month, my LP was only 10 days, and I don't foresee an improvement this month. :/ Maybe its time to go see my gyno

Have you considered Vitex? It has worked wonders for my cycles and I've used it to conceive 3 out of 4 of my babies. I hope you find something that helps!

Good luck sweetie xx
In regards to your LP, 10-16 is considered normal. I've been taking Vitex as my LP was only 8 days. In two cycles I've managed to get my LP to 10 :happydance: Hoping for another improvement this month (or even better, a BFP but doubtful). This is my second full cycle of taking it, third cycle in total, the first cycle I only took it from cd12. I've decided to not take it during the TWW this time around as I've seen ladies lp's improve dramatically doing it this way compared to taking it all throughout the cycle like I have been.
The reason my son is here is because of Vitex. We were TTC for almost 3 years to no avail. After three cycles of Vitex, I got my rainbow boy. I really stand by it.
However since this was your first cycle in progesterone cream, it could take another cycle or few to see the full effects. Any type of hormone balancing (whether natural or medical) won't work overnight. It takes a little time for your body to adjust and levels to get to where they need to be.
Regardless of all of that, I'm hoping this cycle give you a sticky bean!! Good luck again ❤️❤️

Tinymumma that's for your advice, and glad you got your little boy after such a long time ttc. I owe my son to clomid and I'm so blessed to have him.

Tested again today and still a bfn, had loads of weird cramping and like a burning sensation so hoping maybe it's implantation. Apparently 9dpo is tbe most common day for it to happen and that means a test would be positive for a couple of days if it was but I'll still keep testing lol

9dpo fmu - one step midstream tests (supposedly 10miu)
IMG_20160524_062639.jpg

IMG_20160524_062705.jpg

Tinymumma that's for your advice, and glad you got your little boy after such a long time ttc. I owe my son to clomid and I'm so blessed to have him.

Tested again today and still a bfn, had loads of weird cramping and like a burning sensation so hoping maybe it's implantation. Apparently 9dpo is tbe most common day for it to happen and that means a test would be positive for a couple of days if it was but I'll still keep testing lol

9dpo fmu - one step midstream tests (supposedly 10miu)
View attachment 947400

View attachment 947402

My son implanted at 9 DPO, Fx'd for you sweetie xx I've heard lots of ladies say their implantation felt like burning. Mine was more like being stabbed. It floored me and I had to stop walking and couldn't breathe. A few minute later it was gone. Had some spotting that day too and then from the next day onwards, crazy pregnancy symtpoms. Heartburn being the one I remember the clearest.
Best of luck xx Will be following this thread and showering you in heaps of :dust: xxx

10dpo...Woke up today with temps still high and was feeling absolutely shattered last night plus a few other symptoms so was feeling so certain I would see a positive today. But no another BFN!! I'm so sad I wasted a frer! AF is due tomorrow so we'll see what happens. Wondering if the natural progesterone cream us keeping my temp high even though no bfp, it hasn't done that before though! I have no tests now other than digis which I'm deffo not wasting so af hasn't come by tomorrow evening I'll go get some asda cheapies.

IMG_20160525_082029.jpg

It takes a few days after implantation remember? Hopefully you'll see two lines tomorrow

I see a shadow on the FRER. I ant see colour to it but I definitely see something. I didn't even have to click on the photo.
As Green said though, it takes around 3-5 days after implantation for a hpt to turn positive (since that's an old FRER, a little earlier), so there's still hope get sweetie!! Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->