POAS - aholic

Mummy2B1989

Reaction score
Im 5w 3d and still occasionally poas. Got a dreadful feeling im gonna go for my scan in Nov and be told ive lost the baby so for peace of mind ive been doing test every so often. I know its sad but keeps me somewhat sane x

I'm the same! just poas again yesterday and the test line was finally darker than the control, so you think I'd be satisfied. nope, I still have one test left in the box and I'm itching to take it. :haha:

I was the same although I was testing every day! At 7 weeks my lines started getting lighter which sent me into a mad panic. I did research and read about the hook effect (where hormone is too high it can't be recognised)...thought it was a long shot but tested with half wee half water and line was darker. Line got lighter and lighter until I couldn't take it anymore at 8 weeks! Not tested since...I now rely on my sickness to remind me I'm still pregnant!! Just be aware that they may get lighter :) oh and congratulations x

I've been testing every other day... I told myself that today is the last day, not sure though. I've had to stop temping because I was freaking out at my temperature sometimes dropping by 0.02 :dohh:

I really want to buy more tests to make sure but I know it will make me worry more!
I'm sure everything will be fine with your bean :)

i'm testing every morning to ensure the line is getting darker. with DS the line was darker than the control about a week after my period was due, so i'll go til then, probably.

Haha soo glad im not the only one! Had used a few of the cheap £1 ones from asda the past few times. First two were really faint and one yest was as dark as the control line so that made me relax slightly lol. One left...keeping it for next week and that will be me :)

12 week scan will be another 7 weeks...its far too long :-( xxx

Haha soo glad im not the only one! Had used a few of the cheap £1 ones from asda the past few times. First two were really faint and one yest was as dark as the control line so that made me relax slightly lol. One left...keeping it for next week and that will be me :)

12 week scan will be another 7 weeks...its far too long :-( xxx

If I had the money I would totally run out and grab like 4 or 5 tests! lol!!! I still stare at my HPT's and smile...love it! Although I would REALLY like the reassurance until I see my midwife at the end of the month!!

I've done the same thing. I'm in my 7th week! I had to test to make sure I was still preg. I've had so minimal symptoms I keep getting scared!

haha i do this alll the time ! and i thought the second time around i wouldnt care as much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->