POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

i hope so too... if nothing shows tomorrow i'm going to look into getting my bloodwork done monday

omg!
just let me know whats going on!
grrrrrrrrr lol

either af or bfp!!!
i am not going to test again, this is turning into an expensive journey! x x x x

AF showed this morning.... needless to say, i'm quite sad...

i'll test sunday 23rd

Hi folks

Well :witch: appeared today but it was not unexpected.

OH and I have already started planning our schedules for next month lol. We don't live together yet but he stays at weekends and we are in the process of doing his house up to sell, so a bit of midweek coordination having to be arranged in the hope of catching the egg lol.

Cinnamum therefore can you put me down for testing on 21st August please:happydance:

DS is on holiday with my ex-husband for a week and my OH proposed to me yesterday so we spent the afternoon in town choosing an engagement ring. I was totally surprised as although we had talked about marriage etc we hadn't set any firm plans. He had been planning it for a while and had been waiting for DS to go on holiday so we had time to ourselves to look for a ring without having a bored 5 year old lol. We had lunch with my parents today and they were so pleased for us as we have been together for 2 years.

So even though AF arrived today I am a very happy bunny!!!!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend too.

:babydust: to all :babydust: good luck.

curlew... that's awesome news! congrats!

butterfly... grr... sorry to hear the :witch: gotcha. well now is a fresh new month to try! this will be your month :)

cinn... geez, eh? how late are you now?

as for me - still no af and only one test left at home, so i'm saving it for monday or tuesday as i don't want to be dissapointed with the bfn again. sooooo strange! but i was out with a friend last night before the concert (which was incredible) and she said her friend didn't get her bfp until a week after af was due, so hopefully that's what's going to happen to me!! so still in limbo...

UPDATE: uh oh... when checking cm just noticed a tinge of blood - please don't let it be spotting :( we'll see tonight or tomorrow i guess then... sigh.

i hope the blood was nothing and you can use that test in a few days!
keeping all crossables crossed for you!!!

if af gets you anyway...May WILL be our month!!!
MAY-be baby :D

still no af! grrrrr i am getting frustrated now, i started packing up our stuff to move now and i thought lifting lots of things might start af off but nope! x x x x

^^ try sex to get af started... often works for me, then the bf goes "hey, i think i spot a lil' blood here"

Welcome Kates and Fluffy! Good luck!!

Oy... cinn I feel your pain. Still in limbo here too. I think butterfly may be on to something, that sounds like a great idea :) It always is a great idea though, eh? lol

I've been so emo yesterday and today - pls let that mean I'm hormonal in a pg kinda way! I'm never emo before af, though it could be this limbo that's making me a right b----h.

Thx for keeping your crossables crossed butterfly! Hopefully it works! I'll be testing with my last cheapy test tomorrow, so I'll get on here and let you know what's what then.

well still no news from me, at this rate i wont be testing in august lol
i'm still holding back from testing.
on saturday i slept from 12am till 3pm sunday.
and i was still tired. lol
i appear to have itchy boobs as well, i hope this means something is coming. x x x x

ok... so i just tested... BFN grrrrrr come on af, where are yoooo! x x x

Oy... cinn I feel your pain. Still in limbo here too. I think butterfly may be on to something, that sounds like a great idea :) It always is a great idea though, eh? lol.

well i would if i wasnt so tired. :blush: might have to give it a go! lol x x x x:hugs:

whoa... cramp-mania over here today. af started this morning like deep inside i knew she would, so i'm on to test for aug 25th. this is my month!! i'm arming myself with some more tools... probably for fun more than feeling its absolutely neccessary yet... found a local pharmacy that sells pre-seed, going to buy a bbt thermometer there too, and ordered opk's online! i just started my ff chart this morning too. hopefully i'm not going to overwhelm myself! also wondering how i can subltely temp while staying at my folk's trailer (or caravan to my brit ladies ;)) for a couple of days this week... they don't know i'm ttc yet. oh well we'll see!

fx'd for you still cinn... good luck!

^^ i suppose you don't sleep in the same bed as your parents? :p
put the thermometer in a little bag you put next to your bed, with like nasal spray, eye drops, tissues...random things that normally linger around on your bed stand

then first thing in the morning, you take it out and take your temp
if it's one that makes a sound, shut if off immediatly or dive under the sheets
when it's about to...
but i can temp with bf sleeping next to me and he won't hear, so if they're in another
part of the trailer they'll probably not pay attention to it.
or you can say it's a cell phone noise ;)

or you can put it in a make-up bag and rush to the toilet after waking up, make the water run and take your temp in the mean time

sneaky? me? nooooo :p

too bad AF started though, i had high hopes for you... still have for you cinnamum :)
may HAS to be our month...it would just be sooo perfect...all the numbers match.
my bday may 9, bf june 9, 9th cycle trying, conception at aug 9 and since babies
are fashionably late in our family maybe born on may 9 too, mother's day for me yay!

Hi girlies! Can I please join? I'm 23rd... (unless i cave beforehand..!)
=)

good luck fairy dust all round!!
:dust:

Cycle 2... its so exciting, its all very new to me so reading lots on this forum is great, im learning all the lingo and its so nice to talk to people and read about people who are in the same boat!

Its like we're all a part of the 'We hate the :witch: Club!'

Welcome Heathette! Good luck to you :) Is Heath the name you've picked out already? I love that name! I have my names picked out already too.

Butterfly... thanks for the thoughts. No, I'm not in the same bed as them! Actually just found out its just my mom who'll be there... I'm hoping that I'll be able not to tell her I'm ttc just yet - I'd rather just tell her when I get my bfp, but there will be a lot of time sitting around chatting for 3 days! It might be hard... I didn't get out to buy the thermometer anyways today, so will get it when I get home.

Go May 4th baby! This is my month!!

Cinn.. any witch yet?

nope, no witch.
but on the subject of temping... you MUST temp whilst in bed, before your feet touch the floor, don't do anything, just temp or it wont be accurate.
it needs to be at the same spot on your tongue at the same time every morning as well.
i gave up after 9 days. lol

if i miss the august testers i might WTT until after, the hen night, i will carry on with the thread though and join back in after, i was worried about not getting plastered on my hen night.

i don't wanna let on that were TTC or i'll never hear the end of it off my mother, MIL, BFF and BM x x x x x

don't worry its only for a couple of weeks x x x x x x hopefully not when i ovulate, i need to get my calculator out as soon as AF turns up. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->