POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

Wish the witch would hurry and come shes been spotting for 2 days ive told dh we need to dtd tonight to try and encourage her so we can start planning ttc for next month x

Tested this morning at 13 DPO BFN. I am not giving up!! LOL. I got my BFP at 14 dpo with my chemical. I have a question maybe some can answer. I don't temp. So I judge my OV by EWCM and OV pain. I had these symptoms on on Aug 11th. So I start counting DPO on the 12th as the first day? Does that sound about right? I could have OV'd on the 13th right? So I may only be 12 dpo? Hope I am making sense :) Good luck all!

I was typically a 28-day regular cycle kind of girl...but after having the baby in June, maybe all that has changed?

I'll take a look at my iPhone at check out the application. Thanks!!

Jeannie
P.S. 2nd POAS of the day...still :bfn:, but no :witch: either!

If the :witch: is still keeping away, it's looking really good :dust:

If this makes you feel any better my friends sister has a 1 year old she was feeling off it so thought she'd better pop to the doctors. The doctor told her she was 5 and a half months pregnant. She had no idea the :witch: was still making appearances.

Tested this morning at 13 DPO BFN. I am not giving up!! LOL. I got my BFP at 14 dpo with my chemical. I have a question maybe some can answer. I don't temp. So I judge my OV by EWCM and OV pain. I had these symptoms on on Aug 11th. So I start counting DPO on the 12th as the first day? Does that sound about right? I could have OV'd on the 13th right? So I may only be 12 dpo? Hope I am making sense :) Good luck all!

hard to say... i get ewcm and it finishes 2dpo, and had ov pain 1dpo... so you could count somewhere between aug 10-12th as your ov date. good luck! i don't know how i could live without charting now that i've started ;) its fun and very informative to watch your cycle get plotted out on a chart!

aclio, bunnyhop and jeannie... still have my fx'd for you!!!

Couldn't resist had to POAS again :bfn: why is this so hard. I really feel for the ladies who have been ttc longer

I am half-tempted to test again, but I am going to wait until the morning.
Twice is one day is enough... because testing isn't going to change anything.
If I am pregnant, I am - if I'm not, I'm not.
Wow! I am actually starting to grow a little patience!

Best of luck to everyone
:dust:

I found myself starring at the strip trying to find a faint line that was not there. I might have to try again in the morning. I think I'm getting a bit addicted to POAS

It is addicting. I did one on Saturday. Made myself wait until this morning. Still BFN. I think I am going to try againg tomorrow morning. I have lots of PMA about this month. My DH is very supportive about going out and buying me more tests. I think he likes it when I test.

Hannah76....IF af shows up I am going to start charting. But I don't think I am going to need to!!!!!

Hi folks

So sorry :witch: got you hannah :hug: to anyone who needs them

Fx'd crossed for everyone there are lots of promising signs on here.

:dust: to all

I'm now starting to think that its all in my head. Surely if it was going to be :bfp: it would have should by now. I'm starting to think my cycle is just messed up and playing tricks on me :grr:

i tested again.. bfn. but i'm not really meant to test till wednesday. i thought it would make me feel better but it hasnt.
i shall update everyones bfp's bfn's and stuff tomorrow as i am really tired. been busy sorting the wedding stuff, but i am taking the afternoon off tomorrow x x x x hope you are all ok x x x x

OH just said my boobs look bigger... I KNEW it wasn't just me! ^_^

I started today. BFN. First cycle... Had no idea it would be this hard emotionally.Both of us laid in bed and cried for a few minutes after I found out. We are going to hold off trying til' December now. Its going to be a looong 3 months of waiting. Congrats to all the BFP's this month, it seems like there were several of them!

cali... sorry you were so let down this month... :hugs: sounds like some time away and ntnp is just what you need if its stressing you this much! good luck :)

and cinn... good luck to you too! i know testing early is such a let down, eh? next cycle i vow to hold off! looking over my chart, i registered "bad mood" on each day i got a bfn... lesson learned!!

I started today. BFN. First cycle... Had no idea it would be this hard emotionally.Both of us laid in bed and cried for a few minutes after I found out. We are going to hold off trying til' December now. Its going to be a looong 3 months of waiting. Congrats to all the BFP's this month, it seems like there were several of them!

To Cali and anyone else who :witch: came to visit this cycle...

“Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?” - Author unknown

Jeannie

My boobs are still heavy and kinda sore. I have a killer headache...and my cramps are picking up. *sigh* looks like it's all over tomorrow morning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->