POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

Thanks hannah76 my only option now is ivf after all this gets sorted out. You can't exactly conceive naturally without any tubes.

Best wishes.

Stick me on here too. : ) I'll be testing the 28th of August.

for september af should arrive 19/9 but just to belong in the thread i'll test the 20th instead haha

cinnamum - loving your new avatar haha

hannah - maybe it's just me (or just now) but i can't click your ticker anymore... sadness, i want to chartstalk you

blue12 - I'm sorry to hear what your going through. I wish you all the luck in the world with what option you decide to go with :hug:

Just to give you an update I POAS again this morning (sorry I'm an addict now) and I still got a bfn. I'm 11 days late now. I think I'm going to give up, there's no chance I can get a bfp now :cry:

bfn for me too. grrr hares to waiting till the 2nd sept. gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just posted this as a thread but should've put it here:

Sorry to bug everyone with lots of questions, but here's my situation:

I came off the pill beg of June and had to wait 7 weeks for AF to come back, then on CD15 i think i ov'd, i was using Tesco's OPK's and had dark lines on CD13, and CD14, but they still wern't as dark as the control line but the darkest ones i had so far. Then i did an IC test last week which i couldn't decide if it had a faint positive or an evap (now think it was an evap, as tested since and BFN). So AF is due any day now (if i go back to my usual 30 days), but it could take longer as last month was 7 weeks. anyway i did an OPK test yesterday and it came up as positive, did again today and it there is no line at all. Do you think this could mean that i am actually ovulating now?, instead as back on CD15 (i guess it could make sense if my cycle is going to be as long as the last one).. If it's negative today and positive yesterday do you think it's too late if we tonight?

Plus do you think it's possible to ovulate twice in a long cycle?, also my cervix is high and have a little ewcm:blush:

:witch: got me this morning....Ya know what though?! It's ok!! That means this last cycle was only 40 days instead of 45 and im starting Clomid on Friday now and hopefully that will help even more...I'm going to be optimistic and have fun trying this month! GOOD LUCK to all still in wait and lots of dust!! I'll keep watching to hopefully hear good news!

sorry to all the ladies who got their af... see you next month!

and butterfly... where have you been?? missing you here :) think i've fixed my ticker now.

Hi All, I feel i can officially say i got my :bfp:

Seeing doc tonight to get referred for a scan and hopefully progesterone supplements for first trimester.

I hope my beany sticks :happydance::happydance::happydance:

just paid for 3 months of ff... i'm a sucker!! i just want to be able to overlay my charts now and obsess over a .1C change from that dpo last cycle, as well as the chart gallery overlays... got 30 free days too, so woohoo! i love a good deal ;) baby better stick before xmas now!
lol... i always said i wouldn't get the VIP thingy, so far so good...
but now our country decided we can have pay pal and don't need a visa card (hooray hooray bc i'm not a visa type of person)
hmmm, i wonder how long i will last...

what i'm planning differently this cycle: this month i told dh i won't be bothering him with each bfn (unless he asks) and won't try and do a big marathon over ov, just every other day from end of af until ov is confirmed on ff... less pressure on dh and keeps the fun in bd'ing i think!!
we'll be doing the same i think... good plan... and i'm not going to tell my bf
when O day is or when chances are high, i'll TRY and pretend we're not trying very hard lol, maybe that'll work

and butterfly... where have you been?? missing you here :) think i've fixed my ticker now.
lol i didn't realise i hadn't posted... guess i couldn't really be around all the good news for a while
but i'm over it now - af hormones i guess

can we talk pre-o stuff here or is there a thread i missed for next cycle?

can we talk pre-o stuff here or is there a thread i missed for next cycle?

i have made one but were not using it cuz i wanna make it more intimate as a smaller group because it was hard to keep up with everyone this cycle.

we need to stay here till the end of august x x x x x:hugs:

^^ ooow awesome! *leans back in comfy sofa and grabs a bag of crisps...now where did i leave my soda?*

I am testing on 28th August. Have bought some ic's and am going to test every Friday morning just do I don't have to worry "should I shouldn't I test".

fluffy - congrats!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: happy and healthy 9 months :)

butterfly - glad to see you back, i can understand and i figured that's why you split for a while ;) glad you're feeling better. good luck this month with the stealth babymaking... i think its a good idea as although of course all of our oh's are excited for a baby, i realise that chris isn't a woman and ttc isn't the same thing for him!! lol... of course i knew he wasn't a woman, but i mean he doesn't have the same excitement about ov and the ups and downs that follow - i don't want him to think i've lost my mind or anything!! i also don't want him losing his pma when i get an early bfn or anything...

another thing differently i'm doing is cutting down significantly on caffeine early! i can do that one easier than some other factors potentially affecting my fertility (cough, cough... smoking.. cough) so i'm going to give it a try. feeling lucky this month i think! c'mon may 31, 2010 baby!!

Congrats Fluffy! :happydance:

Sorrry Modo!

I tested AGAIN this morning and another BFN!! I think i won't test until Thursday now. BFN are heartbreaking when you are 4 days late :cry: But I am still in the ballgame since AF hasn't showed up yet!! If I am lucky I am a a day or two off on OV and I still have a shot. IF not BFP this month I am def going to start temping!

Marisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->