POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

AF came on sunday n im takin a break next month docs orders so i guess il see you all in cpl months xx

heres the new thread for september poas club new and improved version...
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...est-club-20th-30th-september.html#post2917501

i will stay here till the 1st september ready for my 2nd september test date. yes i am an odd one out but i will still continue to run the thread until i get my bfp and reach 2nd tri as i promised even if i am lagging behind. x x x x lol

another thing differently i'm doing is cutting down significantly on caffeine early! i can do that one easier than some other factors potentially affecting my fertility (cough, cough... smoking.. cough) so i'm going to give it a try. feeling lucky this month i think! c'mon may 31, 2010 baby!!
me too, i'm cutting out my coca cola and replacing it by lemonade
and i gave up my 1 cig a day

if only bf would do the same... seriously, if i tell him he laughs if off...
i have to give him a serious wake-up call (how does 4.30am sound? :p) but don't know how anymore.
he wants a baby and would be thrilled if i'm pregnant but it's like he doesn't realise he has to give up some things too

oh boy did i suck today on the caffeine reduction!! large coke with my chicken burger and fries at lunch...mmm... then a large real brewed ice tea my client made me in the afternoon, then a cup of coffee after work... ack! now i have the tummy ache to pay for it too. oh well, another day to try tomorrow!!

butterfly i know i am secretly annoyed with dh and his bad habits too... he drinks a TON of coffee and smokes more than me too... and he keeps starting excersice programs and then stopping them. i've got him to cut out red bulls since being with him, but now that we're ttc i wish he'd clean up his act a bit more. i gently informed him that excessive coffee and smoking affect his fertility and he said well, if we're still not pg in a few months i'll think about it. we'll see about that... ok, [/rant] ;)

heeeeey... the first page of this thread looks good! love to see all those blinking bfp's!! here's hoping there's one next to my name next month :D

i checked that out yesterday, 9 bfp's!!! i don't even remember what number i guessed, 7 or so? it's gone well beyond our expectations anyway...but yeah, with more and more ppl joining... kinda logical

i'm sitting the bf down for a chat tonight... mine always says "i'll quit smoking when you're pg"...which is great but i need him to stop now!

aaaw there will be a bfp fpr you next month hannah and tinybutterfly! x x x x x

thx cinn... something inside me feels like this might be the one! ;) feeling lucky i think...

and good luck butterfly!! i hope you guys can have a good chat and it goes well for you... :hugs:

good luck in october keegansmummy :)

Oh, the 30th seems sooo far away! Glad I can watch everyone else POAS...

great, now i have paypal, now i can't find cheapies at a decent shipping rate to my country :p
i feel cursed lol!

:hi: everyone,
Huge Congrats to the new :bfp:s since I was last on :yipee:
Massive :hugs: to those that have been found by the :witch:....get the feeling she maybe with me tomorrow to :cry:.....Who's up for helping me hide her broomstick next month :winkwink:

Does anybody know whether itchy nipples is a sign?
Honestly :muaha: this month, one minute thinking yes the next thinking no......Please Mr Stork this thread needs a whole load more :bfp:s

:hug:

i have itchy nipples and ewcm second time this cycle!?!? feeling really sickly as well no sign of af so far. mmmmmm i wonder huh? probably not. i havent had an implantation bleed but apparently you dont always get that. or do you?
i feel like i'm gonna throw up and i am having hot and cold flushes. maybe i am coming down with something? just generally feeling euuurgh! x x x x and... zz z z z zzzz soooo tired i could pass out right now!

I am out! She showed up this morning :cry: All that PMA down the drain. Oh well. Not I have to go buy a BBT so I can start temping. So much to learn. Good luck to all that are still in. Hopefully won't be seeing a lot of you in the Sept. testing thread!

xoxo
Marisa

I am out! She showed up this morning :cry: All that PMA down the drain. Oh well. Not I have to go buy a BBT so I can start temping. So much to learn. Good luck to all that are still in. Hopefully won't be seeing a lot of you in the Sept. testing thread!

xoxo
Marisa

i dont know whether to see that as a insult or compliment. lol :haha: you wont see me there on the september list even if i get a bfn. :nope: i'm not testing in the time gap for the september thread. my test date is the 2nd.
it appears as though i am having a very long cycle. :hugs:

marissa ~ you're stuck with me there anyway, so see you there
(((hugs))) damn that witch!
sends you PMA for next month since yours is all gone

cinnamum ~ i'm glad you're just going to join us anyway, wouldn't be same without you!
maybe pick a random date you can look forward to, hen night... i'm sure that day will be absolutely positive whiii

marissa ~ you're stuck with me there anyway, so see you there
(((hugs))) damn that witch!
sends you PMA for next month since yours is all gone

cinnamum ~ i'm glad you're just going to join us anyway, wouldn't be same without you!
maybe pick a random date you can look forward to, hen night... i'm sure that day will be absolutely positive whiii

hen night is the 19th september so mmmmm i'll put myself down to get wasted on the 20th seeing as thread starts on 20th lol :happydance::dohh:

ONLY JOKING! x x x x

am honestly feeling like i am coming down with something. :nope:

I am glad to be in such great company in the September thread! Although I do wish none of us were there, but since we are it is good to be with you all! AF has totally showed and I have the craziest urge to test! Thinking 'what if I am one of those who thinks she is gettting her period but is really pregnant'! I must surely be crazy! Cinnamum I think it is super cool that you run the thread even though you won't be testing:thumbup:

xoxo
Marisa

BFN...but it was a long shot.

Morning :wave:
I have my pass to the September thread, the silly ol :witch: turned up this morning :cry:

Cinnamum~you're symptoms are sounding good hun, lets hope it's a :bfp: you're coming down with :hugs:

Heaps of luck and :dust: to those still left to test :hugs:
Everybody on the September thread....in the name of PMA....Lets begin the countdown to Ovulation :yipee::rofl:

I am glad to be in such great company in the September thread! Although I do wish none of us were there, but since we are it is good to be with you all! AF has totally showed and I have the craziest urge to test! Thinking 'what if I am one of those who thinks she is gettting her period but is really pregnant'! I must surely be crazy! Cinnamum I think it is super cool that you run the thread even though you won't be testing:thumbup:

xoxo
Marisa

I'm totally with you hun:laugh2:
Woke up this morning with a sore throat and have still had the odd tingle in (.)(.)s to, :witch: is here and yet the bathroom cupboard is still calling me! :rofl::dohh:
:hug:

Hi girlies!

I'm still getting stupid pain in the butt bfn's. I've succomb to testing twice a day now, once in the morning and once in the evening.... but got up this morning and much to my dissapointment - shock horror, i've run out of tests!!!! Hopefully my internets cheapies will arrive this morning, or i shall have to take a trip to tescos. :thumbup:

No cramps, not even slight sign of AF... i'm keeping positive!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"