POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

good luck to the ladies who are still in it! the witch is really beating me up this cycle... headaches, stomach aches, cramps, the trots etc... argh!! can't wait until she's gone for 9 months!!

going to check out the sept thread now... :)

welll i have a very special guest coming to stay tonight... my mates 5 month old aaaahh his name is ralphie and he is such a cutie.
will test us both on whether or not we can cope with 2 babies huh? x x x x mind... by the time second one comes along tj will be over 2 yo. sniff sniff. really wanted a closer gap! x x x
not much longer to wait till af day now x x x x x

aw, cute cinn! good luck with that :) i think 2 yrs + is good as they won't be fighting over friends... that's a big source of arguments for my teen client siblings who are 1 yr apart... so there's a positive!!

aaah thats made me feel better. dont want them too close but not too far apart, there is a 6 year gap between me and my brother and i was soooo jealous of him because i was an only child for so long.
obviously not now but i remember hating him! lol
i REALLY dont want that relationship for my children.

i think that depends how you tell them... i have a friend who was the youngest by 5 yrs
and her older brothers just loooved her.

hannah... just looking at your temps and i was wondering, did you turn the AC on again? lol

no sign of af and i am getting really worried now. i usually have symptoms by now, seeing as the test this morning said bfn i hope its not an extra long cycle.
i shall keep my fingers crossed. could i have ovulated twice??? ewcm yesterday and day before!
which has made me confused as hell! x x x x x hope all the poas ladies are ok x x x x

I am so proud that I got a ticker! LOL. I feel so 'offical' :haha: I have a question. I think I need to start temping. My cycle was usually26 or so days. This month, after my chemical, it was 32 days. So I was BD'ing to early. Missed the big OV! My question is that since I am on CD 2 will it matter if I start temping on CD 3? And does it have to be at the same time everyday or just when I wake up? Thanks ladies!!!!!

xoxo
Marisa

you can start temping at day 3... basically, all the days leading up to the big O day are
gathered to find your base line.
around O you might find your temp drops and the day after it rises... that's the pattern
you want to look for.

around the same time every day is best, but if you sleep in on weekends it's ok to
take your temp when waking up... FF says that what counts is the temp taken
after waking up after sleeping for a long period of time.

:nope:you'll never guess who just got a VERY faint :bfp:??? he he heheheeeee :happydance: :hugs: fingers crossed x x x x

cinn... no way!!!! OMG!! you have to post a pic of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: OMG!! :hugs: for real?!

and butterfly - we actually have the a/c off this week because it had become fall all of a sudden! its 19c in the house today... brrr... :)

I am so proud that I got a ticker! LOL. I feel so 'offical' :haha: I have a question. I think I need to start temping. My cycle was usually26 or so days. This month, after my chemical, it was 32 days. So I was BD'ing to early. Missed the big OV! My question is that since I am on CD 2 will it matter if I start temping on CD 3? And does it have to be at the same time everyday or just when I wake up? Thanks ladies!!!!!

xoxo
Marisa

what butterfly said, plus you don't need to temp during your period at all, i read that on ff, so starting now or in a couple of days is still fine! good luck.. i think temping is great - lets you know what's going on inside there!

ok so here is a really crap pic.... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ease-help-me-can-you-see-see.html#post2938056 lol please comment on the thread for it. i'm worried i am getting my hopes up over nothing x x x x

I can see it when screen tilted - whooooooooooohoooo heres hoping it a sticky one - mine didnt stick by the way it fell off today ! Blasted chemical things anyway hope your is hunni xxx

i have had several chemical ones and a mmc earlier this year, its devistating but you must keep going to get there x x x x x and what a great wedding present huh? x x x x
im gonna stay with you guys till im in the clear and in 2nd tri x x x x x (if i am lucky enough) x x x x

omg cinn, i see it!! i really really hope this one sticks for you :) i'm so darned excited for you!!

hi y'all.
Tested today, BFN, AF hasn't arrived yet, but I wanted to keep the thread updated.
- Jenn

Well its the last day of august.. Was due around the 22nd and stil bfn's......
I just want some answers! :dohh:

xx

bleeding has almost stopped now. so i am going to ask for advice tomorrow at the doctors when i take tj for her jabs x x x x
i cant lean forward i get shooting pains, i have flu like symptoms and am dizzy and nausious.
no tender boobs but theyre still itching! i wanna cry but i cant! its like i am numb x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->