POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

party on Cinnamum!!!

oops, i expected more privacy in the trailer, like compartments... if they can hear
every move, giggle and all that's not so fun hahaha... you might have to plan trips
into the bushes like teenagers do lol.

oh, and i'm charting... although mine are just weird...
last month looked promising...nothing
the month before that seemed triphasic...nothing
before that it looked like nothing and it was nothing
i think the only thing "I" can personally get from it is figure out when i ovulate,
i mean, my temp still hasn't dropped to it's normal pre-o levels now...
i'm thinking that maybe the weather is influencing things, it's hotter now, not much though

i can just see it... us in the bushes doing the deed, then me laying there for another 30 minutes afterwards cycling my legs in the air!! all the while mosquitos getting all up in my lady garden... *shudder* i think we'll just make it a shorter visit!! haha...

hmm... this charting sounds hard. what's triphasic? well let's see how it goes!

how about the other cycle buddies on the thread? are you charting?

Hello ladies! I am new. I will be POAS around August 22 if all goes as planned... so can I join the club??

LOL is it terrible that I just peeked what our due dates would be if it was a bfp this time?

Oh I just want it so bad.

Fxd for us all!

Its not terrible - I did the same thing... My due date would be May 3rd... Now - the real question is this: IS IT BAD THAT I'D BE HOPING FOR THE BABY TO ARRIVE A LITTLE EARLY SO THEY WOULD HAVE AN APRIL BIRTHDAY - JUST SO THAT THE BIRTHSTONE WOULD BE A DIAMOND? (ya know - for when I get my mothers ring... I LIKE diamonds LOL)

Count me in for the 22nd! Fx for all of us!

Hannah, triphasic is when there's another temp shift around the time of implantation. This is my first cycle charting my temps, and so far it's a breeze! Then again, I haven't O'd yet so I haven't had to interpret anything. :D I'm using that with opks. To temp, you need a BBT thermometer. You'll need to take your temp at the same time each morning and record. I track mine using FertilityFriend. That's a pretty vague description, but I'm new at this so still learning.

Its not terrible - I did the same thing... My due date would be May 3rd... Now - the real question is this: IS IT BAD THAT I'D BE HOPING FOR THE BABY TO ARRIVE A LITTLE EARLY SO THEY WOULD HAVE AN APRIL BIRTHDAY - JUST SO THAT THE BIRTHSTONE WOULD BE A DIAMOND? (ya know - for when I get my mothers ring... I LIKE diamonds LOL)

i don't think that's a bad thing... a bad thing would be scheduling a C-section
somewhere in april just to get that diamond for your ring.

my due date would be may 2nd and i'm hoping for a week late,
mother's day and my bday, yay!

welcome lori and logansmom!! good luck!!!

thanks for the info lori - let's hope i see a triphasic pattern too! ok, so i took my temp this morning (just realised i bought a celcius bbt thermometer) and put it into my fertility friend chart. yay! very exciting :) i can't wait to start my opk's too, but have to wait for thursday.

so today's my 1 yr wedding anniversary so we're off to the farmer's market to buy some brie, salmon and all sorts of other things i won't be able to eat in my tww and hopefully beyond :D then tomorrow is a family bbq, and monday is hubby's bday, and my garden is a mess of weeds after being away this week so lots to do today... so have a nice day ladies! xxx

Hiya

Sorry been a bit absent but have had a busy week looking into initial wedding things - had forgotten how much there is to organise:D Anyway think we have found a venue although we still have one to see from a shortlist of 5, so fingers crossed by next weekend we will have seen the 5 we shortlisted and got it down to 1 or 2 to see again. Think we may take my parents for a second opinion as its so easy to get caught up in all the romance of it and not think about the practical bits.

Anyway on the BD from :witch: made and exit on Thursday so practise BD for us this weekend :blush: OH is wearining boxer shorts for a couple of weeks so he is not a happy bunny but it was his choice - he figured seeing as I was doing BBT, OPK and taking Vit B then he could wear boxers for a couple of weeks lol.

Anyway plan is to BD today, tomorrow, wednesday, friday and saturday as scheduled ovulation is on Friday.

Hello to the newbies joining the thread.

Hope TJ's party went well cinn.

my temps had stayed up higher than usual this cycle (i guess bc it's been more summery weather?)
but this morning it dropped... might be a very early O, who knows
guess i'll squeeze the juice out of the bf just in case hahahaha

well were on hold ttc. this is our wtt cycle and then after the hen night its back to ttc x x x x x x x i wish all you lot good luck x x x x x x

LOL is it terrible that I just peeked what our due dates would be if it was a bfp this time?

Oh I just want it so bad.

Fxd for us all!

Thanks LogansMom - makes me feel better haha.

I also like the diamond idea. Very nice!

Best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a great month off cinn! enjoy your hen night and don't be a stranger ;) :hugs: have a drink for me...

we'll see what my temps are tomorrow, but so far they look a little weird... i swear i'm doing it right though - before moving in the morning or getting out of bed. hmmm...

my dh keeps asking if its babymaking sex we're having... hahaha i told him that babymaking time isn't until next weekend, but he doesn't quite get it yet. sigh. its about fun right now, and of course 'keeping the crop fresh'!

i'll be about, lurking. rich wants to try either way.lol
i did visit the health shop today, they have agnus castus but its £7.29 a tub!!?!??!
do i need it that bad... comes to mind x x x x x
might try my lucky on the old ebay!

my dh keeps asking if its babymaking sex we're having... hahaha i told him that babymaking time isn't until next weekend, but he doesn't quite get it yet. sigh. its about fun right now, and of course 'keeping the crop fresh'!
hahaha, yeah, i told mine i really really want a may baby
and that he would have to try his very very best upcoming week (not taking any chances to just miss it by a day or so)
and he agreed, yessssss

ps: i can't see your chart, only the wheel

i'll be about, lurking. rich wants to try either way.lol
i did visit the health shop today, they have agnus castus but its £7.29 a tub!!?!??!
do i need it that bad... comes to mind x x x x x
might try my lucky on the old ebay!

ac is on offer in Holland and Barrett £5.99 for 200 capsules 400mg

OOOOWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :nope:

I won't be testing till the 30th!!!!!

Hello Ladies. I'm going to join you if that's okay. This is my first month ttc. I have an eighteen month old daughter who was a surprise, so this is all new to me. I will be testing Aug 22, which is also our six year anniversary ogether, so that has to be a good sign right?

Stick baby dust to everyone!

i don't know why only my wheel shows up?! i recopied the code in my signature and it still is like that... hmm... i'll try and figure that out.

yep, dh says he's getting mentally ready for our marathon! 2 days off now, then 5 or 6 days straight :):)

welcome mom2claire! good luck to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"